Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form 2021 (NAF BMTC 2021) Airmen/Airwomen Application Form Portal – The Application Portal and Online Recruitment Form for the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is now out for Airmen/Women. You are on the right page where you will get the necessary information to successfully apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise 2021.
Is true that the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) will soon begin 2021 recruitment exercise for both graduates and non graduates in all the 36 states of the federation including the FCT.
When is NAF Recruitment Form Coming Out 2021?.
The Nigerian Airfoce (NAF) will begin BMTC 2021 Recruitment for both Airmen and Airwomen from 2nd March 2021, to 30th March 2021.
Keypoint: Kindly note that the for online registration will be opened from Tuesday, 2 March, 2021 and closes on Tuesday, 30th March, 2021. Recruitment Application is Free.
What is BMTC in NAF.
The Basic Military Training Course (BMTC) is a Short Period Training for the Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training.
It is mainly for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate. The BMTC is comprised of Non-Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 25.
How to Qualify for NAF BMTC Recruitment.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
Requirement for NAF Non Tradesmen/Women.
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Requirement for NAF Tradesmen/Women.
a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
c. Drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
d. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form 2021.
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at https://airforce.mil.ng/apply-now. or https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Click https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ to Visit Basic Military Training Course Recruitment PORTAL.
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form Online Registration Starts on 2 March 2021 and closes on 30 March 2021.
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from17 May – 12 July 2021.
- Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant .
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 2 March 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail:[email protected]