Nigerian Navy DSSC 28 Training Shortlisted Candidates 2021 PDF
Nigerian Navy DSSC 28 Training Shortlisted Candidates 2021 PDF – The Nigerian Navy has released the names of successful candidates from the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 28 Recruitment Interview conducted on 16 December 2020 and 4 January 2021.
Have you participated in the just concluded Nigerian Navy DSSC 28 Recruitment Exercise Selection Board Interview? If you do, kindly read this post further details on training.
The Nigerian Navy has released the names of successful candidates from the DSSC 28 Recruitment Exercise Interview Exercise, all candidates who participated in the DSSC 28 Recruitment Interview Exercise for 2020 are to note that list of successful for Training at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 28 has been published.
Jump to Topic
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 28 Selection Board interview held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State between 16 December 2020 and 4 January 2021. Accordingly, these candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne, Port Harcourt on Wednesday 24 March 2021 from 0800 (8am).
Candidates are to come along with the following:
a. Original and photocopies of:
(1) Duly completed registration form.
(2) National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
(3) First School Leaving Certificate
(4) Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
(5) Certificates from tertiary institutions.
(6) Certificate of registration with professional bodies (as applicable).
(7) Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
(8) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
(9) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(10) Certificate of Local Government of origin.
(11) Two (2) recent coloured passport-size photographs.
(12) COVID 19 test result obtained not more than 48 hours prior to
reporting at the College.
b. Two pairs of white shorts.
c. Two pairs of white trousers.
d. Two pairs of white round neck t-shirts (unmarked).
e. One pair of black trousers.
f. One black belt.
g. Two white long sleeved shirts and 2 white polo shirts.
h. Two pairs of blue shorts and white vests (singlets).
i. A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
j. Two pairs of white socks.
k. Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
l. One black lounge suit.
m. One pair of black cover shoes.
n. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
o. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
p. Five sets of white washable face masks.
q. Ten bottles of hand sanitizers.
r. A treated mosquito net.
s. A white towel.
t. Female candidates should come along with the following items in
(1) Two pairs of trouser suits.
(2) Two long black skirts.
(3) One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
(4) Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
(5) Other Sanitary wears.
2. Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Saturday 27 March 2021 will not be accepted for training.
NOTE: Reserves are NOT to report, until the need arises which would be communicated individually by the Naval Headquarters.