Buy JAMB Form Online 2021 – UTME / DE Registration Portal Jamb.gov.ng: The Joint Admission and Matricualation Board, (JAMB) has commenced the selling of it’s Forms and Registration for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, (UTME) and Direct Entry for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB) also announced that registration will take place in 700 Computer-Based Test (CBT) centres nationwide (See complete list of centres). It is compulsory for applicants to have their National Identity Number (NIN) before they can register for the 2021 JAMB examinations.
How to Buy JAMB Form Online 2021
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Registration Form Sales for 2021 begins On the Thursday, 8th of April, 2021 and closes on 15th of May 2021. While the examination is slated to hold from 5th through 19th of June 2021 in candidate’s chosen examination town. Candidates will be required to reprint their JAMB slip to know their exact examination date and centres.
JAMB UTME / DE Registration Fees
The registration fees for JAMB 2021 registration is #3,500 (three thousand, five hundred naira) for both UTME and DE candidates while the approved CBT service charge is #700 (seven hundred naira), and #500 (five hundred naira) for the Recommended Reading Text Book.
How to Register or Buy JAMB Form Online 2021
To register or buy the JAMB Form Online for the 2021 JAMB examination, follow the simple steps below. Note that you will also need to visit any of the accredited JAMB registration centres to fill and complete the online registration form.
Click to Buy JAMB Form Online
- Get Ready an E-mail Account: The first basic step to start with is to create/or get ready a valid email address. JAMB recommends Gmail for quick delivery and alternatively Yahoo mail. This is to enable you send or receive information from Jamb on the examination exam.
- Get your NIN: It is now compulsory that you get your National Identification Number before you proceed to register for the 2021 UTME.
- Create your Jamb Profile: Proceed to portal.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and click on the ‘Sign up for UTME/DE’ button to create your Jamb profile. It is compulsory to register your Jamb profile before you buy the 2021 registration form. You will need it proceed with the exam registration, checking of your result online, checking admission status, printing of admission letter, etc.
- Check Jamb iBass: According to Jamb, it is recommended that check your eligibility before you proceed to register for the 2021 UTME examination.
- Purchase an e-PIN: Proceed to any participating bank nationwide (see list below) and/or other selling points to buy your Jamb 2021 E-pin registration.
- Visit Accredited CBT Centre: Proceed to any accredited CBT centres with your personal details, Jamb profile and e-PIN or Code to complete your registration.
JAMB e-PIN Selling Points/Banks
Candidates can approach or use any of the underlisted selling points to puchase their e-Pin for 2021 JAMB UTME and Direct Entry Registrations.
- Ncsarena Shop: You can buy your jamb registration pin on our online shop via https://www.naijarena.com.ng/ask/product/jamb-registration-pin/
- NIPOST: Check with post offices nationwide
- Participating Commercial Banks: (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH)
- Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Readycash)
- Participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
- Online Payment Platforms: SystemSpecs (Remita) and InterSwitch (Quickteller) POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs: Use the ATMs of banks listed above (InterSwitch)
- USSD: (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Embassy: Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London