NDLEA Final Shortlisted Candidates 2021 PDF | NDLEA Recruitment Final List
NDLEA Final Shortlisted Candidates and 2nd Batch Narcotic Assistant (NASS) 2021 PDF | NDLEA Recruitment Final List is out online: The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has released the final list of successful candidates for the 2019 recruitment exercise for Narcotic Officer cadre and the first of three batches for the Narcotic Assistant cadre.
All successful candidates are to report for training at the NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos in Plateau State on Saturday 17th July, 2021. The final list of successful candidates for the Narcotic Officer cadre and the first batch of the Narcotic Assistant cadre has been published on the Agency’s website: www.ndlea.gov.ng
How to Check NDLEA Final Shortlisted Candidates 2021.
Below are the final list of Narcotic Assistants cadre and the officer cadre (ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT OF NARCOTICS (ASN) COURSE 15) shortlisted on July 1st 2021.
Narcotic Assistants Cadre
SUCCESFSFUL CANDIDATES FOR RECRUITMENT AS NARCOTIC ASSISTANTS (NASS) BATCH-ONE
Read: Download and Print NDLEA Confirmation Slip 2020/2021 | NDLEA Recruitment
NDLEA Final Updated and 2nd Batch Shortlisted Candidates PDF 2021.
To check the Updated and 2nd Batch List, Click Here
- All successful candidates (Narcotic Officers and Assistants) are to report at NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos with the following:
- Original and photocopy of credentials and NDLEA online application reference slip.
- Four copies of 5 x 7 colour photograph without cap/hat.
- Writing materials to include biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks and file jacket.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of white and black socks.
- Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
- Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes.
- Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
- Some pocket money and toiletries.
- Two black cloth facemasks.
- All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols.
- Successful candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Tuesday 20 July 2021 will be disqualified.
- Successful candidates of the Narcotic Assistant cadre would be released in batches. The first 1000 successful candidates of Narcotic Assistant cadre is the first of the Three (3) batches to be released. The remaining Two (2) batches would be released subsequently.
Pls will ndlea still shortlist for screening or that’s all??? I hvnt receive any message from them and I can’t access d list online. Thanks
List will be accessible online soon
Sir how about those whose name release without received massage should go for the screening
Hello please can someone help with the link to check the shortlisted names because all the available link are not available,
The site is not opening, so be patient
Hello sir, is the past question paper for narcotic officers only or is for the both of them. Really want to know because I applied for assistant narcotic so I can know the one to download.
It’s for both
sir, we that applied for assistant narcotic that have not received any massage are we to still wait. any hope for us
Yes there’s hope, be patient
We are still waiting for others list of ndlea please
sir I applied for assistant narcotic and I have not received any massage, I want to know if we are going to write the exam separate or I should just forget it
pls, sir i am from kogi state nigeria,
i applied for assistant narcotic cadre,
yet i have not received any mail or messages.
am yet to received a message sir should I give up?
please sir what of those who have not received text message and email message. is there any hope.
Yes, there is still hope
I’m not received d alert sir.I’m go the center
Pls any news from people in anambra? I haven’t gotten any invitation message yet. Pls sir are they sending the messages state after state?
I can’t be able to check my name. how do i go about it Sir
Wait to be contacted
OK sir thanks
I received the message that my center is Futa Akure, I don’t know if ondo is among the state that test will hold….
Only the centre you receive you go to
Sir I applied for Narcotic office cadre but I have not received any emails or message, I want to ask if all the state are writing the aptitude test same time,
Not same time