www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Federal Road Safety Corps 2021 Recruitment
www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Federal Road Safety Corps 2021 Recruitment Application Portal is now opened to all interested and qualified Nigerians with both SSCE (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB) and also Degree, ND, HND, and OND Holders for 2021/2022 Recruitment Exercise.
I will provide you with the right information on FRSC recruitment 2021 to help you with the application process. The Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment for 2021 is currently ongoing and the deadline is 24th August, 2021.
In this article, I will show you the right information on FRSC recruitment portal (https://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng) and how to apply for FRSC 2021 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the frsc job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for FRSC Recruitment 2021.
Jump to Topic
Apply for FRSC Recruitment on www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
Do you what to get the job at the Federal Road Safety Corps? If yes, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the positions available.
Check this page for more information and begin your application. FRSC Recruitment Form Portal 2021/2022 | recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
FRSC Application Requirements 2021.
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.