FarmerMoni Loan Application Form & Portal 2021 – How to Apply
FarmerMoni Loan Application Form & Portal 2021/2022 – How to Apply on the FarmerMoni Portal: If you are farmer, and you need some capital for your farming operation as a result of low cash or hardship due to the COVID, federal government have made available an interest free loan for you.
Do you need an interest-free loan to boost your farming business? If ‘yes’, you are on the right page as we will show you how to apply for FarmerMoni loan of the Federal Government under the Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme, GEEP 2.0.
FarmerMoni Loan Application Form & Portal
Get a free interest loan from FarmerMoni. This article will help you basic information about FarmerMoni loan application and requirements
FarmerMoni is a federal government loan initiative under the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), aimed at funding farming related businesses across Nigeria.
This government loan initiative is open to farmers in all the 36 states in Nigeria, including FCT, and you can easily submit your application online without collateral.
FarmerMoni loan is repayable over a period of six (6) months. The scheme enable beneficiaries to access higher amount up to N300,000.
FarmerMoni Loan Application Requirements
Below are requirements to access for FarmerMoni loan;
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Must be eighteen (18) years and above
- Applicants must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN) and a savings account.
- Must be a member of any approved cooperative group. The group must be registered with Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification, such as National Identity Number (NIN) or voter’s card. See how to check your NIN with your mobile phone.
How to Register/Apply for FarmerMoni Loan
Follow the steps below to register for farmer money loan;
- Visit bank of industry official website at https://www.boi.ng/apply (application link not working for now)
- Click on ‘Register’, and enter your information
- A verification link will be sent to your email address
- Check your email inbox, and click on the verification link
- Login to complete the application form.
After submitting your application, the loan is paid within 48 hours to a mobile wallet account which can be cashed out.
I am afarmer i need help expand my farm
If we are a open portal please thoughts me
Alright i will
i will like to participate in this program am a registered farmer with the federal government i need a loan for my agrobusiness how can i benefit from this program?
Application portal will be open for this loan soon.
Go ahead and submit your application on the appropriate portal