Government Enterprise Empowerment 2021/2022 Loan Application Forms
Government Enterprise Empowerment 2021/2022 Loan Application Forms For Interest Free Loans Are Now Available to All Interested and Qualified Nigerians to Benefit From.
The Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme, GEEP 2.0 has been launched to offer support to vulnerable and poor Nigerians that are seeking the Federal Government Support to take advantage and benefit from these opportunities.
Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme, GEEP 2021.
The Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme, GEEP 2.0 targets the unbanked poor and vulnerable but skilled population that have always been left out on credit delivery programmes and is directed at providing soft and affordable loans to finance their businesses.
The Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme, GEEP 2.0 is innovative targeted and delivered under three unique products such as;
- TraderMoni for marginalized youth
- MarketMoni for vulnerable women
- FarmerMoni specifically for rural farmers.
- The GEEP 2.0 is structured to effectively deliver soft loans and skills to a wide range of unemployed citizens including persons living with disability, marginalized women and unemployed youth amongst other vulnerable groups in our society.
- The program is expected to empower Nigerian farmers especially in the rural areas, deliver rapid scale-up of Farmer Moni to agroprenuership for increased agricultural produce, food security and job creation.
- MarketMoni targets the under-privileged and marginalized women in the communities while the TraderMoni aims to empower and uplift under-privileged and vulnerable youths, scavengers, market wheelbarrow boys, orphans and youth with special needs.
How to Apply for TraderMoni, MarketMoni, FarmerMoni 2021.
To learn how you can apply for TraderMoni, MarketMoni and FarmerMoni interest free loans under the Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme, GEEP 2.0, kindly click and read the detailed information on application and disbursement of the loans from the links below.
- TraderMoni Application Form and Portal
- MarketMoni Application Form and Portal
- FarmerMoni Application Form and Portal
If you have further questions that you might need us to address, kindly leave us a comment below, and we will be glad to answers any question or solve any challenge you might be facing.