NPower Physical Verification 2021 | Date and Requirements – nasims gov ng: The NPower Verification for all shortlisted candidates on the Batch C Stream 1 has now begun for all shortlisted applicants who have successfully printed their PPA and Deployment Letters.
If you have been shortlisted on the NPower Batch C, Stream 1 for deployment, kindly ensure you have your PPA Letter Printed and ensure is duly signed by your supervisor, then proceed to upload it back on the NPower NASIMS Deployment Portal within three days of the letter been signed.
NPower Physical Verification Date 2021
The NPower Batch C Stream 1 physical verification and screening of credential will take place as soon as all applicants resumes to their place of primary assignment.
The date of your physical is based on when you print your PPA Letter and have your supervisor sign, and uploaded back to the NASIMS Portal via www nasims gov ng website.
The date set for the batch c physical verification exercise is the 10th of September 2021.
- NJFP Application Form Portal 2021/2022 – www.njfp.ng/apply
- Apply Now – Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Program 2021 | www.njfp.ng
- NIRSAL Non-Interest Loan for AGSMEIS and TCF 2021 – nibloans.nmfb.com.ng
All applicants who are shortlisted and assigned place of primary assignments will undergo some form of physical verification of the data and credentials uploaded on their NASIMS Dashboard.
Below are some documents required for the physical screening of deployed applicants, make sure you get them ready before resuming work at your place of primary assignment.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) Printout (If available)
- Copy of Deployment Letter
- Valid Identification Card (National ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, International Passport)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate (If Applicable)
- SSCE Certificate (If Applicable)
- Other Educational Credentials
- Passport photograph
- State Origin Certificate
Make sure you have all the above documents for a successful screening, kindly note that the Bank Verification Number Printout above is optional but recommended if you already have.
NPower NASIMS Screening Information
- Candidates will be verified by Local Government Inspectors of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) through an automated system by which they will be identified by their fingerprints and then be required to present original copies of their Letters of Engagement; Academic Credentials; and Valid means of Identification for sighting.
- Many candidates have been unable to download their Engagement Letters from the N-Power portal. The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs has advised that this is a deliberate strategy to reduce congestion at the Verification Centers. The portal will be activated at intervals within the Two (2) Weeks of Verification to allow more persons to download their letters and undergo verification. In a nutshell, the Physical Verification will be done in batches.
- Candidates who are successfully verified are to report at their Places of Primary Assignment immediately, while those rejected by their PPAs or who have associated issues can approach their State NSIP Office
NOTE: Beneficiaries who have done their biometrics capturing and are not yet deployed, they are also advised to participate in the physical verification as deployment is still ongoing and some of such applicants have received emails regarding physical verification even though they are yet to be deployed.
If you have further questions on the NPower Batch C Screening and Physical Verification that you might need answers to, kindly leave us a comment below, and we will attend to them immediately.