NSCDC Recruitment Training Date 2021 | Civil Defence Training Exercise
NSCDC Recruitment Training Date 2021 | Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Training Date – Did you apply for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Nationwide Recruitment? If you are one of those many Nigerians that applied for the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Exercise, then this post is for you.
In this article, we will be discussing the NSCDC Recruitment Training of Applicants for the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 for all the candidates that applied successfully and scaled through the just concluded physical screening and verification.
If you have applied for the Civil Defence recruitment exercise in 2019 on the NSCDC official portal (www.cdfipb.careers), kindly be informed that the training exercise has been finally announced.
When is NSCDC Recruitment Training Date 2021
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) wishes to inform the general public that the Training Exercise will hold from 20th November 2021 to 20th January 2022 in the 36 States of the federation and FCT.
- Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for their training from
20th November 2021.
- All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned Invitation Letters and are to report to the centers at the times indicated against their names to sit for the training.
- Accordingly, candidates who applied for NSCDC and subsequently updated their educational records and participated in the CBT Exam are to visit https://cdfipb.careers to print individual letters of invitation.
NSCDC Recruitment Recommended Links:
- NSCDC Past Questions & Answers 2019/2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment Exam
- NSCDC Names of Successful Candidates 2019/2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
Candidates Eligible for Civil Defence Training Exercise 2021.
Candidates will not have access to any center or session other than that allotted via email addresses and phone numbers. Therefore, candidates are to note the specific sessions and time for the training as stated in the notification message for strict compliance. All candidates are to come alone and bring the following:
- Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form
- Any other bona fide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
- Face Mask (mandatory)
- All Credentials
Note: All applicants are to print their Acknowledgement Slips to enable them to qualify for the screening exercise, which will be conducted Nationwide.
The dates above have not been officially confirmed yet, so stay on the lookout on the website for correct and latest news updates.
If you want to be the first to be informed on other nscdc training updates, just leave a comment below, and we will notify you of the latest news from NSCDC Recruitment 2021/2022.