NSCDC Recruitment Training Date 2021 | Civil Defence Training Exercise

NSCDC Recruitment Training Date 2021 | Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Training Date – Did you apply for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Nationwide Recruitment? If you are one of those many Nigerians that applied for the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Exercise, then this post is for you.

In this article, we will be discussing the NSCDC Recruitment Training of Applicants for the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 for all the candidates that applied successfully and scaled through the just concluded physical screening and verification.

NSCDC Physical Screening Date Was: 2nd to 25th August 2021.

If you have applied for the Civil Defence recruitment exercise in 2019 on the NSCDC official portal (www.cdfipb.careers), kindly be informed that the training exercise has been finally announced.

When is NSCDC Recruitment Training Date 2021

The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) wishes to inform the general public that the Training Exercise will hold from 20th November 2021 to 20th January 2022 in the 36 States of the federation and FCT.

SUGGESTED:  NDE Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021 | NDE Application on nde.gov.ng
  1. Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for their training from 20th November 2021.
  2. All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned Invitation Letters and are to report to the centers at the times indicated against their names to sit for the training.
  3. Accordingly, candidates who applied for NSCDC and subsequently updated their educational records and participated in the CBT Exam are to visit https://cdfipb.careers to print individual letters of invitation.

NSCDC Recruitment Recommended Links:

1. NSCDC Past Questions & Answers 2019/2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment Exam
  2. NSCDC Names of Successful Candidates 2019/2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment

Candidates Eligible for Civil Defence Training Exercise 2021.

Candidates will not have access to any center or session other than that allotted via email addresses and phone numbers. Therefore, candidates are to note the specific sessions and time for the training as stated in the notification message for strict compliance. All candidates are to come alone and bring the following:

SUGGESTED:  How to Retrieve NSCDC Application Code 2020 | Cdfipb.careers - Check Status
  1. Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form
  2. Any other bona fide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
  3. Face Mask (mandatory)
  4. All Credentials

Note: All applicants are to print their Acknowledgement Slips to enable them to qualify for the screening exercise, which will be conducted Nationwide.

The dates above have not been officially confirmed yet, so stay on the lookout on the website for correct and latest news updates.

If you want to be the first to be informed on other nscdc training updates, just leave a comment below, and we will notify you of the latest news from NSCDC Recruitment 2021/2022.

You might also like
103 Comments
  1. Sulyman abdulganiyu says

Admin you are know more active since hope all is well any good news you people should stop waisting our time

1. Samuel Maxwell says

No new update yet, I’m still waiting for the official announcement on training

2. SULYMAN ABDULGANIYU says

Good afternoon admin we are still waiting for good news from board for how long that will take I can see that you don’t have any information since know update let us know where we are

3. Sulyman sulyman says

Still waiting for good news but this month is almost finishing they should let us know if training will not hold year again because it take the much time to decide

4. SULYMAN ABDULGANIYU says

Good afternoon sir how is work still on the we matter have you heard anything about November 23th for shortlisting and accreditation will hold on November 29th

1. Admin says

No official announcement on that yet

5. Kamalu says

Good morning Sir till now on any information about NSCDC recruitment event police started physical screening

1. Samuel Maxwell says

No information on NSCDC yet

6. Ugbogu chukwuemeka says

Good evening sir’s, how was today activity, hope it goes well, glory be to God, i innocent here to plead to the board to release the training date for us, admin pls we need quality information not quantity regarding nscdc training date, because portal now is coplicated, no real information, october 25, november 20, january 20, unestly i am confused, i don’t know the one to follow, because is coplicated, pls board you people should remove me from shame, i have waited long telling people that ALAH, God, is at work on our recruitment, many have being callin me if i am now an officer, i reply to them not yet, pls sir, admin, board, you people should not left us behind, i am interested to do well in the circular, thanks for approving my letter,

7. Sulyman Abdulganiyu popoola says

Good morning sir I don’t know how through is 20th of November to 20th January is anything new about that

1. Admin says

Not an official announcement

8. Ugbogu chukwuemeka says

Goodmorning sir, i emeka from abia state, sir what really the delay, we are waiting to hear from you people uptill now no show, custom they have gone, immigration they are about to come out, people keep asking me about my own, i keep telling them very soon, precisly what i saw in portal, pls admin do something to remove me from shame, i have nobody to sponsor me, but i believe in GOD, pls sir, ma, cdfipb.nscdc, approved my concern God bless una, amen

1. Samuel Maxwell says

Official date will be communicated soon.

9. Kamalu says

Immigration finish induction, how about NSCDC issue no any good information hmmm what causing delayed Sir if this exercise cancel tell us and lucking another way

1. Samuel Maxwell says

I can’t tell what the reason for the delay is but it hasn’t been cancelled.

10. Kamalu says

Ohhhh my Nation that is Nigeria,no anything to say
    Totally give up

11. blessing Ugochuku says

Why are you giving us force hope every month last month you posted 20 October this month you still post please give us accurate news if you have please

1. Samuel Maxwell says

Sorry if I’m not able to get it right, I post base of speculation and insider information, it doesn’t always go as earlier planned.

I will keep trying to get the correct and official information updated once is made public. Once again I’m sorry for the inconveniences caused.

12. Stephen says

Good day sir
    Sir pls will the shortlist reach next year
    Or it will be shortlisted this year and training next year

1. Samuel Maxwell says

I can’t really tell when…

13. Kamalu says

Good morning, Sir I hope your enjoy ur weekend successful Amin welcome back to the work may Almighty Allah bless us Amin, but Sir my message today is about things that you know NSCDC news, up to three months no any good information we so tired about that Recruitment when the exercise come to ending Sir

1. Samuel Maxwell says

I really don’t have information on the training exercise for now… I will update as soon as I get.

1. suleiman Abubakar says

When the appointment letters will be out for civil defense

1. Admin says

No date communicated for that yet