IMPORTANT! Currently, AKSU Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2017 is not yet available online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
The management of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2016/2017 academic session Direct Entry admission screening exercise online registration which will commence on Wednesday 5th of October and ends on Friday, 28th of October 2016.
Direct Entry candidates who wish to be considered for admission into Akwa Ibom State University for the 2016/2017 academic session and who must have obtained Direct-Entry form from JAMB, are also eligible and mustapply online for the screening exercise.
FACULTY OF ARTS
- English & Literary Studies
- History & International Studies
- Mass Communication
- Performing Arts
- Religious Studies
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education/Integrated Science
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agricultural Economics/Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Biological Sciences
- Genetics and Biotechnology
- Computer Science
FACULTY OF SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Business Administration
- Political Sciences
- Public Administration
How to Apply for AKSU Direct Entry Admission Screening.
All Direct Entry candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise using the following procedure:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page.
- Select ENTRANCE icon.
- Click the REGISTER NOW tab.
- Carefully type-in your 2016 UTME or Direct-Entry registration number
- For Direct-Entry candidates, supply your 2016 DE registration number and click the VERIFY button.
- Click MAKE PAYMENT LINK, select BANK OPTION and print the Pre -Payment Analysis Slip.
- With the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, visit any of the participating banks listed on the bottom of the slip and request to make stipulated payment for AKSU Screening fee using e-Transact Payment Platform.
- Re-visit the University portal (after paying at the Bank) to confirmyour payment as well as to complete the Registration Form.
(1) There will be NO extension period for registration after Friday, 28th October 2016.
(2) Screening date for candidates will be communicated via SMS and email after the end of the registration period.
(3) It is important you provide a functional telephone number and email address during the registration process
(4) Candidates are to appear for screening exercise with the following:
(a) 2016 JAMB DE registration slip in colour.
(b) Photocopies of credentials and result checking scratch card (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, as the case may be) . Candidates are advised to purchase genuine WAEC, NECO and NABTEB result scratch cards from e-library of the University (main campus) on their respective screening dates.
(c) Quarto sized envelope with Name, desired Course of Study and DE registration number boldly written on it.
(d) Four (4) recent coloured passport-size photograph. NOTE: The Photograph uploaded/presented will be the only valid Identification for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Akwa Ibom State University. Application for change of passport photograph by candidates offered provisional admission shall not be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates would be used on their degree certificates.
(f) Copy of Certificate of origin from the Local Government.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about AKSU Direct Entry Admission 2017, kindly subscribe with your email address to our newsletter.