Civil Defence, Fire Service, Immigration, and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) Advertisement for Vacancies
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI II) General Duty, CONPASS 08:
Applicants must possess first degree from recognized universities.
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
Senior Inspector of Immigration(SII) General Duty, CONPASS 08:
- Applicants must be holders of HND obtained from recognized institutions.
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) General Duty, Secretaries and Other Specialized Fields, CONPASS 06:
- Applicants must be holders of NCE / ND obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre
Immigration Assistant III (IAIII) General Duty, CONPASS 03: Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE/GCE/ NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of four (4) Credits in not more than two (2) sittings which should include English and Mathematics from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY D: Assistant Cadre
Immigration Assistant III (IAIII) ARTISANS, CONPASS 03Motor driver/Mechanics
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test certificates.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application is online through www.nisrecruitment.org.ng Candidates are advised to print out the referee form which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications should be submitted online within six (6) weeks of this publication
STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT:
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates. Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
- Applicant must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from any government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence;
- Applicant must not be a member of a secret society, cult, a drug addict e.t.c.;
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment;
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
COMPUTER BASED TEST
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Candidates are expected to log into the website www.nisrecruitment.org.ng fill and submit the application form online. THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE
All applications are expected to be made within six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Sunday Dan Ogu, FCAI
Secretary to the Board