Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Application Guidelines 2022/2023 www.cdfipb.careers : Are you looking for guidelines on how you can apply for the ongoing Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment application form on ww.cdfipb.careers?
Today in this post, we will be giving you information on Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2022, application form portal, requirements and how to apply for NSCDC jobs. Stay focused and read through.
Civil Defence Recruitment Closing Date.
The Nigeria Civil Defence Application Portal (www.cdfpb.careers) is opened from Monday 12th December 2022. Kindly Hurry and Apply.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at NSCDC? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously, as every information you need in order to successfully get Civil Defence Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements 2023.
To apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2023, a candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financially embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.68m for males and 1.65m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage
- Basic Academic Qualifications – B.Sc., HND or OND, WASSCE
NSCDC Application Starting Date: 12th December, 2022.
How To Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022/2023.
- Go to NSCDC recruitment portal at www.cdfpb.careers
- Click on apply.
- Enter your Bio-data on the page
- Upload your certificates and National ID.
- Submit your application once completed.