A leading international Private school in Abuja, Nigeria that runs a fully integrated Nigerian/British Curriculum with an outstanding academic record, is seeking applications from highly qualified and experienced team players for immediate employment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Years Teacher
- Grade II/NCE/B.Ed + 2 years’ experience;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Computer literate;
- Possession of Montessori Teaching knowledge will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Primary School Teacher
- A good first degree B.Ed., BA, BSc. or higher in relevant discipline;
- At least 3- 5 years’ quality teaching experience within the relevant discipline in a highly reputable International school;
- Computer literacy and evidence of the use of ICT to support learning;
- Ability to multi-task effectively, good organization and coordination skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- High integrity and ethical standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should send their CV and application letters highlighting what makes him/her uniquely suitable for the post as attachments indicating the Job title as the subject of the mail to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2017