EBSU Admission Screening Form 2017… Ebonyi State University, EBSU admission screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. See more details below;
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of post UTME/DE screening forms for the 2017/2018 academic session.
IMPORTANT! Currently, EBSU Admission Screening Form 2017 is not yet available online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Candidates Eligible for EBSU Post UTME.
UTME Candidates – All candidates who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University First Choice and scored 180 and above in the 2016Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Direct Entry Candidates – Candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/OD upper credit are also to participate in this online screening Registration for the purpose of screening / verification of their O/Level results only..
How to Apply for EBSU Admission Screening.
Each candidate is to pay the screening/processing fee of N2,500 into any of the following designated banks as below:
1. Fidelity Bank Plc
2. Zenith Bank Plc
3. Diamond Bank Plc.
4. GT Bank
5. First Bank Plc.
6. EBSU Microfinance Bank
7. ECO Bank
9. Enterprise Bank
1. Visit the University Website www.ebsu-edu.net
2. Click on the EBSU Portal
3. Click on the Online application
4. Click on 2016/2017 admission screening application
5. type in your (i) JAMB Registration Number (ii) Functional phone number
6. Generate payment invoice containing your details
7. Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e-tranzact confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
8. Return to the portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
9. Proceed to completethe form online
10. Correctly enter your O’Level results
11. Confirm your entries
12. Submit the application
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip
14. Await for further directives from the University on the screening exercise
Candidates should come to the screening centers with the following:
1. Two clear copies (with clear pictures) of their Screening acknowledgement slip
2. Original and photocopies of UTME result notification slip and O/Level results to be submitted during the screening
3. Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
4. Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
Other pieces of information Regarding EBSU Admission Screening.
Screening of results as well as admission into Ebonyi State University 2016/2017 academic year will be posed on our website. Manual publication may also be made in EBSU admission office in CAS
EBSU Admission Screening Application Closing Date:
All payments into Banks shall close on Friday 9th September, 2016 while our website for online registration registration is to be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Friday, 9th September 2016.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about EBSU Admission Screening 2017, kindly subscribe with your email address to our newsletter.