EBSU Admission Screening Form 2017 | Post UTME/DE Eligibility and Registration Guide
EBSU Admission Screening Form 2017… Ebonyi State University, EBSU admission screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. See more details below;
IMPORTANT! Currently, EBSU Admission Screening Form 2017 is not yet available online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Candidates Eligible for EBSU Post UTME.
How to Apply for EBSU Admission Screening.
1. Fidelity Bank Plc
2. Zenith Bank Plc
3. Diamond Bank Plc.
4. GT Bank
5. First Bank Plc.
6. EBSU Microfinance Bank
7. ECO Bank
9. Enterprise Bank
2. Click on the EBSU Portal
3. Click on the Online application
4. Click on 2016/2017 admission screening application
5. type in your (i) JAMB Registration Number (ii) Functional phone number
6. Generate payment invoice containing your details
7. Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e-tranzact confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
8. Return to the portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
9. Proceed to completethe form online
10. Correctly enter your O’Level results
11. Confirm your entries
12. Submit the application
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip
14. Await for further directives from the University on the screening exercise
Candidates should come to the screening centers with the following:
2. Original and photocopies of UTME result notification slip and O/Level results to be submitted during the screening
3. Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
4. Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.