Funtay Global Resources Limited Jobs for Accountants (NYSC Intern)
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate to join our team in the position below:
- Record financial transactions and aid in the preparation of financial statements such as balance sheet, income statements, etc. with regards to financial accounting, production accounting, and tax accounting.
- Learn accounting, financial, and tax requirements of the Nigerian petroleum industry and Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
- Learn to use Quickbooks, payroll, accounting/tax, and HR software.
- Learn about the Upstream and Downstream petroleum industry
- Perform audits, payments to vendors/suppliers, payroll, and other accounting tasks.
- Keep records such as: financial statements, transactions, employees/contractors and vendors account information
- Shadow and aid staff with engineering, administrative, HR, and/or legal duties.
- Must have a HND/BSc degree in Accounting from a Nigerian University or Polytechnic.
- Applicants with non-Accounting degrees (Economics, Engineering, etc.) will not be considered for this position.
- Must be a NYSC Youth Corper posted to Lagos or a 2016/2017 graduate
- Ideal candidate is an independent self starter and good communicator who is willing to learn quickly and take initiative
- Candidate should have intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should write a one paragraph summary in your CV (PDF format) describing your strengths/skills and why you will be the best candidate for this job to: [email protected]