ICPC Recruitment Screening – Second Test Date 2021 | dcslrecruit.com
ICPC Recruitment Screening – Second Test Date 2021 | https://dcslrecruit.com/online/test: The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission screening date and second examination and online test has been announced.
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) has commenced the second stage recruitment online test. Candidates who applied for the ICPC Recruitment Exercise, and took part in the first stage test, have received a text message from the ICPC inviting them to the second stage of the recruitment processes.
Jump to Topic
ICPC Recruitment Screening – Second Test Date
ICPC has announced the second batch of online test examination for applicants who had troubles writing their earlier scheduled online test on the dcslrecruit.com test portal
You should know that the message inviting you for the ICPC second stage recruitment test has been confirmed to be genuine by the commission.
Any applicants who received SMS or email notification invitation to the test, which will be conducted nationwide.
Please note that your performance in the first test determines your eligibility for the second test.
Date for ICPC Second Stage Test recruitment reveal as follows;
The second stage test will begin on Monday, September 6, to Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
Note that only those who are invited for the test will sit for the exam
How to Log in to ICPC Recruitment Screening Test Portal
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Second Stage Online Test will begin Monday, September 6 and eligible candidates are being shortlisted to write the test online.
Instructions for the ICPC Recruitment Test via dcslrecruits
- Provide the token sent to your email to gain access to the online test.
- This is a one-time token, do not refresh the page as you will be automatically logged out.
- Your token cannot be shared or transferred.
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection.
- You only have 12 minutes to answer 25 questions.
- Your answers will be automatically submitted if you don’t submit before your 12 minutes elapsed.
To begin the test, kindly log on to https://www.dcslrecruit.com/online/test
- Enter your Email (The one used during the online application process)
- Proceed and Login to begin your Test
Make sure to secure your token, as token and email match can only be used once.