JAMB Registration Date 2022 UTME/De Form Online Portal Jamb.gov.ng
JAMB Registration Date and Application Form Online 2022 – UTME / DE Registration Portal Jamb.gov.ng: The Joint Admission and Matricualation Board, (JAMB) has announced the commencement of the selling of it’s Forms and Registration for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, (UTME) and Direct Entry for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB) also announced that registration will take place in over 700 Computer-Based Test (CBT) centres nationwide (See complete list of centres). It is compulsory for applicants to have their National Identity Number (NIN) before they can register for the 2022 JAMB examinations.
Jump to Topic
When to Buy JAMB Form Online 2022
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Registration Form will be out for 2022 from 12th February 2022 and will close on 19th March 2022.
While the mock examination is slated to hold from 20th April 2022. UTME holds from 20th to 30th April 2022”. in candidate’s chosen examination town. Candidates will be required to reprint their JAMB slip to know their exact examination date and centres.
JAMB UTME / DE Registration Fees
The registration fees for JAMB 2022 registration is #3,500 (three thousand, five hundred naira) for both UTME and DE candidates while the approved CBT service charge is #700 (seven hundred naira), and #500 (five hundred naira) for the Recommended Reading Text Book.
How to Register or Buy JAMB Form Online 2022
To register or buy the JAMB Form Online for the 2022 JAMB examination, follow the simple steps below. Note that you will also need to visit any of the accredited JAMB registration centres to fill and complete the online registration form.
Click to Buy JAMB Form Online
- Get Ready an E-mail Account: The first basic step to start with is to create/or get ready a valid email address. JAMB recommends Gmail for quick delivery and alternatively Yahoo mail. This is to enable you send or receive information from Jamb on the examination exam.
- Get your NIN: It is now compulsory that you get your National Identification Number before you proceed to register for the 2022 UTME.
- Create your Jamb Profile: Proceed to portal.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and click on the ‘Sign up for UTME/DE’ button to create your Jamb profile. It is compulsory to register your Jamb profile before you buy the 2022 registration form. You will need it proceed with the exam registration, checking of your result online, checking admission status, printing of admission letter, etc.
- Check Jamb iBass: According to Jamb, it is recommended that check your eligibility before you proceed to register for the 2022 UTME examination.
- Purchase an e-PIN: Proceed to any participating bank nationwide (see list below) and/or other selling points to buy your Jamb 2022 E-pin registration.
- Visit Accredited CBT Centre: Proceed to any accredited CBT centres with your personal details, Jamb profile and e-PIN or Code to complete your registration.
JAMB e-PIN Selling Points/Banks
Candidates can approach or use any of the underlisted selling points to puchase their e-Pin for 2021 JAMB UTME and Direct Entry Registrations.
- NaijPay: You can buy your jamb registration pin on our online e-payment platform via https://www.naijpay.com.ng
- NIPOST: Check with post offices nationwide
- Participating Commercial Banks: (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH)
- Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Readycash)
- Participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
- Online Payment Platforms: SystemSpecs (Remita) and InterSwitch (Quickteller) POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs: Use the ATMs of banks listed above (InterSwitch)
- USSD: (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Embassy: Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London
JAMB Recommended English Text Book for 2022 Examination.
The recommended JAMB text book for the 2022 UTME examination will be announced officially soon. Check back later when we update this post.