Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant position in Landmark University Registry Department:
- Ready to match up with the demands of working in a visionary institution
- Must have a record of crisis- free character testimony
- Must possess impactful leadership qualities with strong motivation ability in getting others to be at their best.
- Must be a transparently meritorious person and prompt in acting on decisions;
- Must be a person who enjoys excellent physical and mental health;
- Must be a creative and focused servant;
- Must possess satisfactory proficiency in IT and be current in deploying it at the level required for an efficient performance of his or her duties.
Negotiable but not less than Industry-comparable pay.
- Appointment is pensionable in line with extant provisions on such privileges in the industry.
- Applicants who are above the age of 55 need not apply
- Engagement will be immediate but on probation for 6 months in the first instance and may be extended or confirmed by productivity record till age of retirement
- Shall be paid appropriate service benefits and allowances as may be approved from time to time by the University Board of Regents
- Application letters and 10 copies of current Resumes of candidates with detailed eligibility information including Date of Birth, Marital Status, Qualification, Relevant Experience, names of 3 referees and their current mail and phone contacts shall be sent.
- Photo copies of relevant certificates and other credentials should also be attached