Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
BNL has been servicing the critical service needs of sectors where security and safety concerns are paramount. We provide client-specific solutions and strive to grow our business with clients; creating value through long term partnerships, synergies and continuous improvement in service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource/ Operations Manager
- Plans, develops and manages clients’ security services, including gathering of security information and conducts risk assessment of prospective facilities.
- Assists in recruiting.
- Ensures all staff are assigned to a Pension Administrator.
- Conducts Staff welfare check on all employees of the company.
- Ensures the implementation of Post Orders for locations.
- Prepares periodic schedules and ad hoc security system reports; gathering data and prepares recommendations regarding system improvements.
- Ensures that locations are run smoothly- no short manning, materials and equipment are adequate and in good conditions.
- Administers payroll and maintains employee records.
- Attending to Guards salary complaints.
- Processes & issues promotion and Salary review letter.
- Processes clearance for exit staff.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2017.