N-Power Batch C Registration Portal, Guide & Requirements 2020 | npower.fmhds.gov.ng
N-Power Batch C Registration Portal, Guide & Requirements 2020 | https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup – The N-Power Batch C 2020 Registration Begins from Friday, June 26th 2020 from Noon.
In this article you will get to see the official portal where you can submit your application for N-Power Batch C Recruitment, the guidelines and procedures as well as all the requirement needed for each and every programme of the N-Power Scheme.
In case you don’t know, N-Power has about 6 programmes for both graduates (NCE and ND inclusive) and non-graduates.
N-Power Batch C Programmes.
These n-power programmes are;
If you want to see the respective individual requirement and more information about any of the above n-power programmes, click on the name and it will take you to a page where you will read more about the programme and it’s requirements and also a portal for submission of application online.
N-Power Batch C Registration Date.
If you have been wondering when is the official date for the commencement of the N-Power Batch C registration exercise, we are glad to inform you that the N-Power Batch C registration commences from Friday, June 26th 2020.
N-Power Batch C Registration Deadline.
Are you wondering whether there is a deadline set for the registration of the batch c beneficiaries? If so, kindly be informed that as of now there is no deadline or closing date for the registration of the N-Power Batch C for 2020.
Trending N-Power Recruitments 2020.
Below are the trending N-Power Recruitments currently ongoing for 2020/2021.
- NPower Agro Application Form Portal 2020 | Register on portal.npower.gov.ng
- NPower Teach Application Portal 2020 | Register Here apply.npower.gov.ng
- NPower Health Registration Form Portal 2020 | apply.npower.gov.ng
- NPower Tax Application Portal 2020 | N-Power Recruitment apply.npower.gov.ng
- NPower Build Application Form Portal 2020 | npowerbuild.npvn.ng
- NPower Knowledge Application Form Portal 2020 | apply.npower.gov.ng
N-Power Batch C Registration Requirements.
It is important that if you are about to apply for any of the N-Power Programme, you should know the requirements and eligibility before starting the application process.
Important Things You Should Know.
- Get your Bank Verification Number (BVN) ready
- Ensure you are not an existing employee in any organization as N-Power Programme is only for unemployed Nigerian youths
- Applications are only online on the official N-Power Portal.
- Online portal to open for batch c applications from noon on June 26, 2020
- Batch A & B to transit June 30 and July 31, 2020 respectively into entrepreneurship schemes
- Past beneficiaries are not eligible to participate in Batch C
- Graduates programme duration is 2 years (24 months) while non-graduates programme duration is 3 months.
N-Power Batch C Requirements for Graduates.
If you are applying for any of the N-Power graduates programme, kindly see the requirements below and take note of them.
- All post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications
- Must be unemployed
- NYSC Discharge Certificate if applicable
- School Certificate
- Between the age of 18 to 35 years
N-Power Batch C Requirements for Non-Graduates.
Are you applying for N-Power as Non-Graduate? then check out the below requirements for all the non-graduates programmes and make sure you meet the requirements before starting your online application.
- SSCE Certificate
- Currently Unemployed
- No degree or diploma Selection preferences
- Aged between 18-35
- Interest in fixing, building and creating things
Read more of the Requirements on N-Power Build or N-Power Knowledge.
How to Apply for N-Power Batch C Recruitment 2020.
All intending applicants are to follow the guidelines and procedures below carefully and complete their applications online.
How to prepare for the June 2020 N-Power Application.
The N-Power application portal will open at 11:45 pm on June 26, 2020, to all eligible Nigerians.
Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no
application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior
to applying, Applicants should note the following steps:
- This is open to only applicants aged 18 – 35. (This means you must have been born between 1985 and 2002)
- Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
- a. A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- b. A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- c. Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
- d. Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
- Once the portal re-opens for applications, Log on to https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- After providing your email address and password, you will receive further instructions in your email. Please ensure you have access to this email address.
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
- Input your valid contact information (Emial or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation.
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- Bio Data and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- e. Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all. This means even applicants with only SSCE can apply for some N-Power programmes they are eligible for.
- The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.
- (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
- f. Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card
- g. Review and Submit Page
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe.
- The online portal would be open to receive applications from noon on June 26, 2020 and will provide a level playing field for all applicants.
- As part of the Ministry’s reforms to make the programme more efficient, all applicants must supply their Bank Verification Number (BVN) in their application. This is to ensure a streamlined and transparent selection process.
- Once applications are submitted, the Ministry will review submissions and publish a list of successful applicants. Past beneficiaries are not eligible to participate in the application process.
If you need more N-Power Updates, Kindly leave a comment below and you will always be notified on latest news updates from the Npower Programme 2020.
When would N_ power commence test for applicants that didn’t take test for batch c
No more test
Pls can i use nokia 210 for the test
It’s showing me that something when wrong always
It is server issues, keep on trying.
Please sir how i perform npower health apptitude test
Login to the NPower NASIMS Test Portal
Please sir I made mistake when registered,I am not currently employed but where they said are you employed?,instead of NO i click on yES mistakingly,so please sir I need an explanation regard this problem
Sorry about the earlier reply, kindly note that one of the criteria for qualifying is being unemployed, so as you indicate that you’re employed, they might think the job is not for you.
I really need update anytime
I have registered successfully but they said I will receive messages via my email ,but I haven’t received it yet since yesterday
Be patient, you will get it. Emails will soon be sent to applicants.
Sir, please can I apply for Npower Tax with a B.sc in Public Administration?
I don’t think the programme is available for Batch C but if it is then yes you can.
Pls can I be able apply with my ND certificate?
Yes you can
Pls sir I hope I can use my SSCE computer printout to fill coz my original certificate is in jigawa and I can’t travel now?thanks sir
Yes, its accepted
Pls can I apply with SSCE because I have been unable to clear myself to collect my NCE certificate since 2016?
Yes you can