NAF Recruitment Application Login Portal nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng 2022/2023 – Nigerian Air Force Online Recruitment and Enlistment Portal is Now Open to all Interested and Qualified Nigerian for free.
If you have been waiting for the portal for recruitment of airmen and airwomen, trade and non-trade recruitment exercise portal to be opened then be informed that the portal will be open from 11 April 2022 and closes on 22 May 2022.
Requirements to Apply for NAF Recruitment.
Below are the requirements every interested applicant must meet in order to participate in the NAF recruitment exercise for 2020/2021.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate. The BMTC comprises Non-Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 25.
How to Apply for NAF Recruitment 2022.
Make sure you read the requirements carefully, and you are qualified, and then follow this guide to start your application immediately on the NAF Recruitment Login Portal.
NAF Recruitment Application Login Portal
- NAF Recruitment Portal: Log on to the official enlistment and recruitment portal of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) >> https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- About NAF Recruitment: The Basic Military Training Course is a Short Period of Training for recruits to become Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training. It is mainly for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate. The BMTC comprises Non-Tradesmen and Non-Tradeswomen with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 25.
Please Note: Application Process is FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- NAF Start Application: Click on Start Application if you are starting a New Application, and read the General Instructions Carefully.
- NAF Recruitment Period: Online Registration Starts on 2 March 2021 and closes on 30 March 2021. Qualified applicants after the registration process would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise, after which the list of successful candidates would be published in newspapers and online for Basic Military Training.
- NAF Login Portal: If you are returning to the portal to complete an application you have already started, follow this link to login and continue your application >> https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/login
Start and fill all the necessary details correctly, upload the required documents, and proceed to submit your application, print a copy and keep it safe for future references as it will be required during the screening examination which will take place from 27 June – 28 August 2022.
Documents to print after submission of application are;
- Acknowledgement Card
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Area Attestation Form.
Make sure you prepare for the NAF Zonal Screening after a successful application, so you will be shortlisted for further screening and training. Importantly, grab a copy of our NAF Past Recruitment Questions and Answers to help you scale through the NAF Zonal Screening Exercise 2022 which involves written examination.
Also Read and Apply: recruitment.army.mil.ng | Army 85RRI Recruitment Portal 2022/2023
To continue receiving NAF Recruitment Login Portal Updates and latest news, kindly leave a comment below, and you will always be notified of the latest news about NAF Recruitment screening and shortlisted candidates.