nasims.gov.ng – 2022 NPower Batch C Stream 2 Biometrics Portal Login
www.nasims.gov.ng – 2022 NPower Batch C Stream 2 Recruitment Test and Fingerprint Biometrics Portal: The Nigerian Government has launched the N-Power Batch C’s National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) Portal for Recruitment Biometric Capturing for all candidates that applied in 2020.
The N-Power programme provides young Nigerians with job opportunities. It provided opportunities to over 500,000 Nigerians. In view of this, President Buhari approved the extension of the programme to 1million new beneficiaries; 500k per stream.
For N-Power applicants, please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal.
How to Login to NPower Nasims.gov.ng Portal
Follow the below procedures carefully in order to login and complete the N-Power Batch C Stream 2, 2022 Recruitment Biometrics Verification.
Kindly note that you must be a registered candidates of the 2020 Batch C Recruitment and also participated in the online NASIMS test and also has a valid email address in order to be able to participate in the stream 2 fingerprint verification to move to the next stage which is physical verification.
If it is your first time visiting the NASIMS Portal, you have to first recover your password using the underlisted procedures:
- Click on login https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- After successful reset of password, please login to update your records.
How to Capture NPower Batch C Stream 2 Biometrics
To begin the NPower Batch C stream 2 fingerprint, thumbprint or biometrics verification online, make sure you prepare yourself with NPower Previous Online Test Questions and Answers.
After logging in to the NASIMS Portal, the online biometrics capture via the NASIMS verification portal will be made available to you to begin fingerprint capture and verification with your NASIM ID and Password.
NASIMS Biometrics Verification Portal 2022.
The biometrics verification will be carried out online via the NASIMS Portal, make sure you update and submit your records correctly as registered on the N-Power Batch C Recruitment Portal in 2020 in order to get your NASIMS ID to log in and begin the verification.
Login to NPower NASIMS Thumbprint Portal
To login to the N‑Power NASIMS Thumbprint Verification Portal, and carry our your biometrics verification process, do the following;
- Click on https://nasims.gov.ng/login
For biometrics enrollment, kindly follow the instructions below;
- Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrollment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrollment” to launch the enrollment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrollment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrollment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
After successful enrollment, please check the “verification” tab of your self-service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.