nasims.gov.ng – Login to NPower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment/PPA Portal 2022

Login to NASIMS Deployment and PPA Letter Portal 2022 for Batch C2

www.nasims.gov.ng – Login to NPower Batch C Stream 2 Recruitment Physical verification and Deployment Portal 2022: The Nigerian Government has launched the N-Power Batch C’s National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) Portal for Recruitment Biometric Capturing for all candidates that applied in 2020.

Check Out – NPower NASIMS Biometric Capture Portal 2022 | Nasims gov ng login

The N-Power programme provides young Nigerians with job opportunities. It provided opportunities to over 500,000 Nigerians. In view of this, President Buhari approved the extension of the programme to 1million new beneficiaries; 500k per stream.

For N-Power applicants, please make sure your physical verification status is indicating PASS on the NASIMS portal.

How to Login to NPower Nasims.gov.ng Portal

Follow the below procedures carefully in order to login and complete the N-Power Batch C Stream 2, 2022 Recruitment Biometrics and physical verification Verification to be able to print deployment and PPA Letter as the physical verification for graduates is closing soon.

Check: www.nasims.gov.ng | Fix NASIMS ID, Password Reset, Record Update Errors 2022

Kindly note that you must be a registered candidates of the 2020 Batch C Recruitment and also participated in the online NASIMS test and also has a valid email address in order to be able to participate in the stream 2 fingerprint and physical verification to move to the next stage which is deployment and posting to primary place of assessment.

If it is your first time visiting the NASIMS Portal, you have to first recover your password using the underlisted procedures:

1. Click on login https://nasims.gov.ng/login
  2. Use the “Forgot Password” Option
  3. Enter your N-POWER application email
  4. Click on “Send Link”
  5. Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
  6. After successful reset of password, please login to update your records.

How to Capture NPower Batch C Stream 2 Biometrics

To begin the NPower Batch C stream 2 fingerprint, thumbprint or biometrics verification online, make sure you prepare yourself with NPower Previous Online Test Questions and Answers.

ALSO CHECK: NPower Batch C NASIMS Test Questions & Answers 2021 | onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng

After logging in to the NASIMS Portal, the online biometrics capture via the NASIMS verification portal will be made available to you to begin fingerprint capture and verification with your NASIM ID and Password.

NASIMS Biometrics Verification Portal 2022.

The biometrics verification will be carried out online via the NASIMS Portal, make sure you update and submit your records correctly as registered on the N-Power Batch C Recruitment Portal in 2020 in order to get your NASIMS ID to log in and begin the verification.

See NPower Physical Verification Date 2022 | See Requirements – nasims gov ng

Login to NPower NASIMS Deployment Portal

To login to the N‑Power NASIMS Physical Verification and Deployment Portal, and carry our your biometrics verification process, do the following;

1. Click on https://nasims.gov.ng/login
    1. Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
    2. Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrollment application
    3. After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
    4. Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrollment” to launch the enrollment process.
    5. Click on the finger to begin the enrollment process
    6. Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrollment
    7. After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment

How to Check NPower Deployment Status 2022

If you have done your NPower Physical Verification and you return to the portal and you see “Pass” score after your verification venue, that means you are cleared and ready to be deployed and posted to your Primary Place of Assignment, PPA.

To check your deployment and download your Npower NASIMS PPA Letter for batch c stream 2, kindly follow below steps.

1. Visit the NASIMS Portal
  2. Navigate to “Deployment”
  3. If deployed, proceed to download PPA Letter
  4. Take your PPA Letter to where you are posted and have it approved and signed
  5. Come back to nasims portal and upload it and wait for approval of your signed PPA Letter.

FOR COMPLAINTS, CALL THE SUPPORT CENTER LINES BELOW:

092203102, 018888148, 018888340, 018888189.

If you have any question or difficulties with the NASIMS Physical Verification and Deployment portal or fingerprint software on the N-Power NASIMS Portal, then drop your questions and complaints below, and we will answer them all.

You might also like

Your email address will not be published.

835 Comments
  1. Avatar of Beloved Ohakwe
    Beloved Ohakwe says

Good morning sir
    Please I couldn’t do the physical verification before it’s closure due to the fact that I am no longer in the same LGA again and even after the closing date I was still seeing beneficiary in my dashboard but now it reads preselected…is there hope that the verification date could be extended and do I still hope to be deployed

Samuel Maxwell says

No extension of physical verification is planned. We’ll update if that happens.

2. Avatar of Oluchi Roseline
    Oluchi Roseline says

Sir I want to apply for redployment because am living in another state, but I can’t because I must download deployment letter and acceptance letter. Please sir is there othere means to apply it though I have not been deploy yet

Samuel Maxwell says

No, you have to be deployed first before you apply for redeployment

3. Avatar of Nasiru Sulaiman
    Nasiru Sulaiman says
  4. Avatar of Abubakar Umar Ahmad
    Abubakar Umar Ahmad says

Good day sir I was shortlisted candidates for the Npower batch C and my verification it has shown me PASS am waiting for deployment thanks Mr President and Mrs sadiya Umar wishing them a successful completion of their tenure

5. Avatar of Isiguzo Priscilla Onyedikachi
    Isiguzo Priscilla Onyedikachi says

Sir, please, I have done my physical verification but have not been deployed yet.

1. Naijarena.com.ng - Latest Nigerian Job Vacancies and Recruitment Portal
      Admin says

Be patent, you will be deployed.

6. Avatar of Yakubuluka
    Yakubuluka says

Nice an good good morning sir please I did secree an toppring remain physical verification . Sir am not in my local government area

7. Avatar of Kabiru Rufai
    Kabiru Rufai says

Ple sir how can I check my deployment status or is yet to be started

8. Avatar of Fatima Ahmedmala
    Fatima Ahmedmala says

Please sir is there any hope again for those that still showing applicant not beneficiary

1. Naijarena.com.ng - Latest Nigerian Job Vacancies and Recruitment Portal
      Admin says

9. Avatar of Onwughara Chinyere
    Onwughara Chinyere says

Good afternoon Sir.
    Please I would like to find out if the physical verification may be reopened as extension for those who couldn’t get theirs done. Second, if there’s another batch, do we have chance of participating as batch C candidates. Thank you

1. Naijarena.com.ng - Latest Nigerian Job Vacancies and Recruitment Portal
      Admin says

I am not sure if there would be an extension. And no other batch coming

10. Avatar of Deborah
    Deborah says

Please sir. My question is that yesterday I check deployment n it display all the clinic thats is available at my LGA to select or if I want to be redploy at other state I should choose so it display “wrong state of residence” and “wrong state of LGA” or relocation so I select the first one bcuz I want to be deploy in another state. Hope no problem abi

1. Naijarena.com.ng - Latest Nigerian Job Vacancies and Recruitment Portal
      Admin says

You would have selected the Relocation option

1. Avatar of Yusuf monsurat Oyelakin
        Yusuf monsurat Oyelakin says

Good day sir, please concerning the batch c1, we were told we are going to have tablet before the end of our tenure and we don’t know far it’s true if yes when that could be also we want to know when our tenuree is going to expire? I mean our sign out.

2. Avatar of Yusuf monsurat Oyelakin
        Yusuf monsurat Oyelakin says

Good day sir, please concerning the batch c1, we were told we are going to have tablet before the end of our tenure and we don’t know how far it’s true if yes when that could be also we want to know when our tenure is going to expire? I mean our sign out.

2. Avatar of Edidiong usoro
      Edidiong usoro says

Goodevening sir/madam,please i wasn’t aware of the physical verification exercise,and the portal has been close,please i need your help..Thank you

1. Naijarena.com.ng - Latest Nigerian Job Vacancies and Recruitment Portal
        Admin says

Nothing to do about it now

11. Avatar of Joseph Isaiah
    Joseph Isaiah says

Good day sir, I was shortlisted and i have done my biometric successfully but for deployment venue is showing that ” I’m not a beneficiary yet”. What will I do and i don’t want to miss this opportunity what’s my hope??

1. Naijarena.com.ng - Latest Nigerian Job Vacancies and Recruitment Portal
      Admin says

Were you physically verified?

12. Avatar of Kabiru Rufai
    Kabiru Rufai says

but sir is it true that Ntech does not require physical verification and if it is true why was i given venue for physical verification and I applied Ntech

13. Avatar of Kabiru Rufai
    Kabiru Rufai says

And some people said that Ntech does not require physical verification is it true sir and if it is true why was I given venue for physical verification and I applied Ntech

It does

14. Avatar of Kabiru Rufai
    Kabiru Rufai says

sir before i do my physical verification i was a benaficiary but after i did it has changed to pre selected and is still showing me pending in my physical verification do i have hope for deployment

Yes, be patient

1. Avatar of Kabiru Rufai
        Kabiru Rufai says

Ple sir how can I check my deployment status or is yet to be started

Samuel Maxwell says

Always check the deployment tab on your NASIMS dashboard

15. Avatar of Emmanuella ibeneme
    Emmanuella ibeneme says

Am shortlisted while my dashboard is still showing me applicant instead of beneficiary, and I could’nt do the physical screening because of it, pls what do I do?

Nothing to do

16. Avatar of Musty
    Musty says

Sir am shortlisted but I haven’t done my physical verification is that any big deal,or I should I patient.

1. Naijarena.com.ng - Latest Nigerian Job Vacancies and Recruitment Portal
      Admin says

The physical verification is over

17. Avatar of Ismail Shehu Abubakar
    Ismail Shehu Abubakar says

when i check my dashboard under deployment still writes you are not a beneficiary yet I need help.

Samuel Maxwell says

But have you done your physical verification?

2. Avatar of Kabiru Rufai
      Kabiru Rufai says

But it shows me pending in my physical verification status whereby i did and my friend that we did it together they show him physical verification pass hope there is no any problem sir

No issues, be patient

18. Avatar of Kabiru Rufai
    Kabiru Rufai says

Pls sir i did My physical verification and i Check My dashboard i see pre selected sir what does that means pls

Nothing to worry about

1. Avatar of Sughnen Peter
        Sughnen Peter says

Sorry sir what about batch c1. I mean our payment sir, when should we b expecting sir? Thanks

Samuel Maxwell says

All issues of payment will rectified soon, so expect your payment from July.

19. Avatar of maryib@ymail.com
    [email protected] says

I have done my biometrics successfully and shortlisted but no physical verification venue, why and what do I do?

Samuel Maxwell says

Nothing to do, it could be because you’re not selected for physical verification

20. Avatar of Ijuo Thomas Okwu
    Ijuo Thomas Okwu says

Good morning sir, please I want to know why my overview showing shortlisted when I tab Deployment it showed you are not a beneficiary yet, I want to know if there is a hope, Thanks sir.

It could be that you’re not selected for physical verification

21. Avatar of Iloduba Oluchi Linda
    Iloduba Oluchi Linda says

Good morning sir, please sir since I have not yet been posted to any school can I click on redeployment to choose a school?

Samuel Maxwell says

When applying for redeployment, you have to upload a rejection letter from the place you were earlier posted to, and you don’t have that now, so wait

22. Avatar of Okpachui Simon Akeh
    Okpachui Simon Akeh says

Those who not yet a beneficiary is showing on the deployment page of their dashboard when will they attend to them.

23. Avatar of Okpachui Simon Akeh
    Okpachui Simon Akeh says

Those who not yet a beneficiary is showing on the deployment page of their dashboard when they attend to them.

I can’t tell

24. Avatar of Fatima Ahmed Mala
    Fatima Ahmed Mala says

Sir my own is still showing shortlisted not beneficiary why please

Samuel Maxwell says

It could be that you’re not shortlisted for the physical verification

25. Avatar of Origide Loveth ifunanya
    Origide Loveth ifunanya says

Good afternoon sir, please sir is it true that Npower physical varification will continue till 29th of June? Again what is hope of people seeing shortlisted on their overview

26. Avatar of Ishia Jennifer . c.
    Ishia Jennifer . c. says

good evening sir, my dashboard is showing shortlisted and my verification page is saying that I HV NT been shortlisted for verification, I don’t understand and I heard dat verification is ending tomorrow 25th June 2022

It could be that you’re not selected for physical verification

1. Avatar of Origide Loveth ifunanya
        Origide Loveth ifunanya says

Samuel Maxwell says

Yes the deadline is now 29th June. For those seen shortlisted, I can’t tell if it will change.

2. Avatar of Oshin Basirat Aderonke
        Oshin Basirat Aderonke says

Good evening sir mu dash board is showing failed for this month sir

Samuel Maxwell says

Be patient, it will be rectified

27. Avatar of Loveth
    Loveth says

Please sir, I am a beneficiary,but it didn’t bring my physical verification venue, and it’s showing pending on physical verification status. What can I do next

1. Naijarena.com.ng - Latest Nigerian Job Vacancies and Recruitment Portal
      Admin says

Proceed to your LGA of origin for physical verification.

28. Avatar of Ngozi
    Ngozi says

Good day sir, please i have not been shortlisted as a beneficiary and heard the physical verification will end on 25/06/2022. Is there any hope for me.

Samuel Maxwell says

Unfortunately, if you’re not changed to beneficiary, you can’t participate in the physical verification.

29. Avatar of Joseph Effiong Ekpo
    Joseph Effiong Ekpo says

Good afternoon sir, please sir what I got in my printout is (your not yet a beneficiary)
    So I don’t know what to do,if I should still go for physical verification?
    Or please if there is anyway you can help me with any of the officers number to find out from.

1. Avatar of Joseph Effiong Ekpo
      Joseph Effiong Ekpo says

Please sir help because tomorrow is the closing date for the physical verification thank you so much sir.

Samuel Maxwell says

Nothing can be done if you’re not yet a beneficiary

2. Avatar of Samuel Maxwell
      Samuel Maxwell says

You can’t be verified if you’re not yet a beneficiary.

30. Avatar of Obaje
    Obaje says

Morning sir, please sir, can you help with any supportive staff phone number? I want to found out something, bcuz now I don’t know my real problem, either those graduate that applied for N-tech and other programs will be selected among undergraduate for the training or not, to know and move forward and look for something doing out there, the truth is, some of us have missed many opportunities bcuz of this N-power.
    Abeg help me, with supportive staff number, just to confirm one or two things before moving ahead, like month that those training will start and hope of graduate that applied N-tech, N-building and N-creative.
    God bless you sir.

call:018888148

1. Avatar of Donatus Sylvanus
        Donatus Sylvanus says

I Don’t know the reason why I am not selected for the Npower, is God forsack me?

Samuel Maxwell says

Better opportunities are ahead. God hasn’t forsaken you

1. Avatar of Haruna Michael
            Haruna Michael says

Good evening sir, my complain is, I have been shortlisted but the physical verification venue has not been given and I have been checking my email often at times. I need your help in this matter before the approved date is over. Thanks

2. Avatar of Samuel Maxwell