Are you looking for where to apply for the NDLEA Recruitment Form 2019? Do you want to know the procedure to apply for NDLEA application form 2019? If your answer is yes, make sure you read this guide/procedure outlined below for better understanding.
Furthermore, you should be aware that we are here to inform you with the latest news on NDLEA Recruitment. You should also note that NDLEA Recruitment Form for 2019 is free for everyone.
In this post, you will find out more on NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2019 and how to apply and fill NDLEA Application form. If you want to apply for NDLEA jobs, you’re to understand and meet-up with the recruitment requirement and process.
2019 NDLEA Recruitment Requirements.
Right now, you will see all you need to know and have before submitting your application form for NDLEA jobs in 2019. Here are all the requirements to apply on official website via NDLEA Portal:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note: The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
In conclusion, please note every thing listed above are essential to apply ongoing National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment:
How to Apply for 2019 National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA Recruitment Form.
Here is the procedure on how to get the recent NDLEA Jobs form.
Interested candidates should sign up and apply on www.emplug.com(You must be signed up to apply).
Download NDLEA Referee / Gaurantors Form Here
For more information, visit https://www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers/
Application Deadline/Closing Date: Deadline for submission of completed application is Thursday, August 29, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next phase.
However, if you’re to Download/Fill the application form, ensure you follow guides here on this page. we will never ask you to pay money for any recruitment posted on this site. And also be informed that we’re here to give you the latest recruitment news in the country.
Finally, the Federal government and non-government organisation will not ask to pay huge amount of money before you are employed. Therefore, Do not fall for fraudsters asking you to pay cash or any other thing before you get recruitment form of any firm.
The Next Step After Applying For NDLEA Recruitment Application | www.ndlea.gov.ng
Lets not tell long story any more, if you want to be called for NDLEA Job interview, and Screening you must note the instruction below.
- First, Only candidates who complete their applications will be shortlisted
- Second, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants are however warn to submit only one application as multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification
Do you want to be notified when next 2019 NDLEA Application Portal will be open? Are you ready to secure your dream job with NDLEA? If your answer to the above question is yes! All you need to do is to comment below so you can be notified when the form comes out.