NECO SSCE Results Checking Portal 2021 | How to Check result.neco.gov.ng
NECO SSCE Results Checking Portal 2021 | How to Check on result.neco.gov.ng: This is to notify all schools and the public that the recently concluded National Examinations Council (NECO) 2021 Internal June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), that their results have been released.
The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education. Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from NECO website.
How to Check NECO SSCE Results
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Select your exam year. i.e. 2021
- Select your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.