New Jobs at Berger Paints Nigeria Plc for Sales Managers – Berger Paint Colour World
Operating in 5 business segments Decorative/Architectural finishes, Industrial coatings, Marine & Protection coatings, Automotive/Vehicle refinishes, Wood Finishing and Preservers, with a manufacturing plant and main distribution Centre in Lagos, over 25 Depots, Colour World centres and a countrywide distribution network of dealers in strategic locations spread throughout the country, the most notable contribution to our success has been the Company’s on-going commitment to the development and manufacture of paints and allied coatings which are technologically correct, environmentally friendly and formulated to withstand harsh tropical conditions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of sales and strategy execution within assigned market geography. This position will have direct responsibility for a few Sales Reps. Customer segments for our paint and related products include residential (new home construction / repaint), maintenance/ property management and small commercial contractors.
- Drive sales growth and achievement in assigned Market.
- Lead, coach, manage and develop a Sales team by creating a sales driven culture of selling and relationship-building to support sales growth.
- Manage, prepare, and submit sales and territory plans.
- Participate in store, industry and company events.
- Establish and drive performance goals and plans for each Sales Rep and conduct regular reviews and region visits to ensure performance standards are being met.
- Analyze regional performance reports, develop strategic sales business plans and maintain expenses set within budgetary guidelines
- Full profit and loss accountability for the Market.
- Develop and implement strategic action plans to meet assigned sales objectives.
- Ensure adherence to all of the Company’s policies and procedures including safety, ethics, finance, fleet vehicles and human resources.
- A University Degree in Business, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal, sales and supervisory skills.
- Minimum of three years of successful Field sales experience.
- Proven leadership experience in addition to a successful track record of managing employees remotely.
- Broad knowledge of paint industry, paint products and their applications
- Ability to lead the organization through changes.
- Good oral and written communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s as well as their cover-letter to: [email protected]