Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form | recruitment.psc.gov.ng
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 Application Form | policerecruitment.gov.ng – The Nigeria Police Force is recruiting for 2022/2023 constable recruitment exercise. If you are ready and interested in applying for the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment exercise, then read the instruction on this page carefully.
NOTICE: The Nigerian Police Force, NPF 2022 Constable Recruitment Portal will be opened and Registration will commence from Monday, 15th August 2022 and will close Monday 26th September 2022 on the new portal www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng.
Jump to Topic
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022
The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits).
1) Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following General Requirements:
NPF Recruitment Requirements, 2022.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as at 1st January 2022 and 31st December 2022)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in
- WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with
- Credit passes in English and Mathematics Applicants must be aged between 17.
- 25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centers
2) The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command, from October 2022.
3) The names of the successful candidates will be published in the national newspapers or on this website.
Any candidates suffering from any one of the under listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- Impediment in speech Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- Knock knees Bow legs Bent knees. Le knees, which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- Amputation of any part of the body.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022/2023.
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application:
2) Visit http://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/login Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form (Review the Information before final submission)
4) Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case-sensitive, please.
5) You would be required to present a hard copy of the email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of recruitment process
6) WARNING No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal for candidates emails.
7) The online application portal will be closed for registration from Monday 15th August to 26th September 2022.
THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE