Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form 2022/2023 | BMTC Airmen/Women
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form 2022 (NAF BMTC 2022) Airmen/Airwomen Application Form Portal – The Application Portal and Online Recruitment Form for the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is now out for Airmen/Women. You are on the right page where you will get the necessary information to successfully apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise 2022.
Yes, it is true that the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) will soon begin 2022 recruitment exercise for both graduates and non graduates in all the 36 states of the federation, including the FCT.
When is NAF Recruitment Form Coming Out for 2022?.
The Nigerian Airforce (NAF) will begin BMTC 43 2022 Recruitment for both Airmen and Airwomen from 11th April to 22nd May 2022.
Check: Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment Form 2021/2022 | recruitment.army.mil.ng
Key point: Kindly note that the for online registration will be opened from Monday, 11 April and closes on Sunday, 22 May 2022. Recruitment Application is Free.
What is BMTC in NAF.
The Basic Military Training Course (BMTC) is a Short Period of Training for the Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training.
It is mainly for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate. The BMTC comprises Non-Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 25.
How to Qualify for NAF BMTC Recruitment.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66 m tall for male and not less than 1.63 m tall for female.
Requirement for NAF, Non Tradesmen/Women.
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 year.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Requirement for NAF Tradesmen/Women.
a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
c. Drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
d. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience, which will include certificates and medals.
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form 2021.
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at https://airforce.mil.ng/apply-now. or https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Click https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ to Visit Basic Military Training Course Recruitment PORTAL.
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form Online Registration Starts on 11 April 2022 and closes on 22 May 2022.
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from 27th June to 28th August 2022.
- Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Driver’s License, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 11 April 2022 or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055850142 or e-mail:[email protected]
If you want to be notified immediately the portal goes live and start receiving applications, kindly leave a comment below and turn on notifications, so you will always be updated when a new announcement or update is made for the NAF Recruitment 2022.
And please can you explain better for me because am confused”the attestation form must be accompanied by passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ drivers license, international passport or national I’d card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant..
Please kindly explain better on who the signee cause am sure am the applicant and who is giving the above credentials and who is also to authenticate it?
Sorry for the confusion, you’re the signee
I have applied online for Nigeria airforce bmtc how will i know if i am selected to go for the interview?
Names will be released shortly.
Have been sent my acknowledgement letter but how will I know if am choosing for the recruitment interview
Be patient, list of successful candidates for interview will be out soon
Please I need to be update on NAF recruitment news and the list of successful candidate for the interview.And please where is the interview is taking place?
Centers will be announced when the list comes out, i will keep you informed
Please what are the requirements please anyone
Read the post
Who is the signee
Get me updated plz on NAF Recruitment
Alright, i will
Is there a masters courses for someone that has not being to military school but what to join a military.
To dependent her unity
I need to be updates on NAF recruitment news.
I save my country acordin to civil law of country
With all abilities and live and property