Nigerian Army 85RRI Screening Date and Centers 2023 | Check NA 85RRI Screening Date Here – The Nigerian Army has announced the 85 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment Screening Date, Venue/Centers and Requirements.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for the just concluded Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment Exercise and those shortlisted that the screening date for the 85RRI candidates has been announced.
How to Apply for 85RRI Recruitment
If you are here to check the date for the screening exercise of Nigerian Army 85 RRI Recruitment, then you are on the right page, kindly read on.
Check this important Links:
- Nigerian Army 85RRI Trades/Non Tradesmen Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 | Download PDF List
- Nigerian Army 85RRI Trades/Non Tradeswomen Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 – Download PDF List
- Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 | Naportal.com.ng
Nigerian Army 85RRI Screening Date
All candidates who applied for the NA Recruitment Exercise for 85 Regular Recruits Intake are to take note of the screening date and schedule and never to miss it as that will get them disqualified.
The names of shortlisted candidates for screening exercise of the NA 85RRI recruitment is released and available online. Click Here to see 85rri names
1. This is to inform the public and all applicants that applied for 85 Regular Recruits Intake 2021 to visit the Nigerian Army website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to check the list of successful candidates. The screening exercise is scheduled to commence from Monday, May 8th to Sunday,21st May 2023, In all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise with the following:
- a. Original and photocopies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
- b. Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
- c. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by any Nigerian bank.
- d. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- e. Valid certificate of state of origin.
- f. WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
- g. Completed copies of the print-outs from the portal, including guarantor forms.
- h. 2 pairs each of plain white T-shirts and blue shorts.
- i. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
2. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
3. The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
4. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
Also note that there won’t be any form of computer based test exam for the 2023 NA 85 RRI Recruitment.
Army 85RRI Screening Requirements 2023
Candidates who are shortlisted for the Nigerian Army 85RRI screening exercise are to come along to their respective screening centres with the following items:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- BVN Printout
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- Copy of Online Application and Guarantor Forms. Download and Print it Here
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
Nigerian Army 85RRI Screening Centers.
Candidates who applied for the Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment Exercise are to take note that there shall be no special screening centers.
All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
LIST OF RECRUITMENT CENTERS NATIONWIDE FOR 85RRI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
|1.||Abia||Goodluck Jonathan barracks Ohafia|
|2.||Adamawa||Gibson Jallo Barracks Yola|
|3.||Akwa Ibom||6 Bn Barracks Abak Akwa Ibom State|
|4.||Anambra||302 (GS) Barracks Onitsha|
|5.||Bauchi||Shadawanka Barracks Bauchi|
|6.||Bayelsa||Camp Tukur Buratai|
|7.||Benue||NASME Barracks Makurdi|
|8.||Borno||Maimalari Barracks Maiduguri|
|9.||Cross River||Eburutu Barracks Calabar|
|10.||Delta||CENOTAPH Cabinet Road, Govt House Asaba|
|11.||Ebonyi||Abakaliki Barracks, Abakaliki|
|12.||Edo||Ekenhuan Barracks Benin|
|13.||Ekiti||Ekiti State Pavillon|
|14.||Enugu||Abakpa Barracks Enugu|
|15.||FCT||176 Gds Bn Gwagwalada|
|16.||Gombe||Gombe Barracks Gombe|
|18.||Jigawa||FOB Dutse Jigawa|
|19.||Kaduna||Ribadu Cantonment Kaduna|
|20.||Kano||Bukavu Barracks Kano|
|21.||Katsina||Natsinta Kebbi Barracks Katsina|
|22.||Kebbi||Birin kebbi, Kebbi|
|23.||Kogi||Maigumeri Barracks Lokoja|
|24.||Kwara||Sobi Barracks llorin|
|25.||Lagos||Ikeja Military Cantonment Lagos|
|26.||Nasarawa||Shittu Alao Barracks Keffi|
|28.||Ogun||Alamala Barracks Abeokuta|
|29.||Ondo||Owena Cantonment Akure|
|30.||Osun||NA Barracks Ede|
|31.||Oyo||Odogbo Barracks Ibadan|
|32.||Plateau||Maxwell Khobe Cantonment Rukuba Jos|
|33.||Rivers||Bori Camp Porth Hacourt|
|34.||Sokoto||Giginya Barracks Sokoto|
|35.||Taraba||NA Barracks Serti- Baruwa|
|36.||Yobe||Nguru Barracks Yobe|
|37.||Zamfara||Nigerian Army Cantonment Gusau|
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special Center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsify or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- All candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 8 – 21 May 2023.
NOTE: The official screening date for the Nigerian Army 85 Regular Recruits Intake Screening Exercise was released by the recruitment board.