Nigerian Army 82RRI Screening Date / Centers 2021/2022 | ims.army.mil.ng
Army 82 Regular Recruits Screening Date/Venue 2021/2022 | See Official Date
Nigerian Army 82RRI Screening Date and Centers 2021/2022 | Check NA 82RRI Screening Date Here – The Nigerian Army has announced the 82 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment Screening Date, Venue/Centers and Requirements.
This is to inform all candidates who applied or are willing to apply for the Ongoing Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Exercise that the screening date of candidates has been released.
How to Apply for 83RRI Recruitment
If you are here to check the date for the screening exercise of Nigerian Army 82 RRI Recruitment, then you are on the right page, kindly read on.
Check this important Links:
- Nigerian Army 82RRI Trades/Non Tradesmen Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 | Download PDF List
- Nigerian Army 82RRI Trades/Non Tradeswomen Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 – Download PDF List
- Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 | Naportal.com.ng
Nigerian Army 82RRI Screening Date
All candidates who applied for the NA Recruitment Exercise for 82 Regular Recruits Intake are to take note of the screening date and schedule and never to miss it as that will get them disqualified.
The names of shortlisted candidates for screening exercise of the NA 82RRI recruitment is released and available online. Click Here to see names
1. This is to inform the public and all applicants that applied for 82 Regular Recruits Intake 2021 to visit the Nigerian Army website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to check the list of successful candidates. The screening exercise is scheduled to commence from Sunday, 2nd to Saturday, 15th January 2022 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise with the following:
a. Original and photocopies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
b. Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
c. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by any Nigerian bank.
d. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
e. Valid certificate of state of origin.
f. WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
g. Completed copies of the print-outs from the portal, including guarantor forms.
h. 2 pairs each of plain white T-shirts and blue shorts.
i. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
2. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
3. The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
4. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
Also note that there won’t be any form of computer based test exam for the 2021 NA 82 RRI Recruitment.
Army 82RRI Screening Requirements 2022
Candidates who are shortlisted for the Nigerian Army 82RRI screening exercise are to come along to their respective screening centres with the following items:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- BVN Printout
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- Copy of Online Application and Guarantor Forms. Download and Print it Here
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
Nigerian Army 82RRI Screening Centres.
Candidates who applied for the Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Exercise are to take note that there shall be no special screening centers.
All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
Nigerian Army Screening Centers Nationwide
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special Centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsify or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- All candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from Sunday, 2nd – Saturday 15th January 2022.
NOTE: The official screening date for the Nigerian Army 82 Regular Recruits Intake Screening Exercise was released by the recruitment board on December 12th 2021, kindly leave a comment below if you want to be notified when the list of shortlisted candidates for screening is published on this website.
You can Join our WhatsApp group chat for 82rri applicants by clicking here For latest news updates and timely notifications.