Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Form Portal 2022/2023 | ims.army.mil.ng
Nigeria Army Recruitment Application Portal 2022 for 83 Regular Recruits is Closing on 13 May.
Recruitment.army.mil.ng and ims.army.mil.ng is the Official Recruitment Portal for 2022/2023 Nigerian Army 83RRI | Nigerian Army Official Application Portal for 83 Regular Recruit Intake for Non Trades Men and Women.
Are you interested in applying for the Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Exercise? If yes, kindly read this post to be properly guided and informed on key details of the application process.
Heads up! The Nigerian Army 83 RRI Recruitment Application Form Portal is now live and receiving application for 2022. Hurry and Apply.
Jump to Topic
- 0.1 What is the Meaning RRI?
- 0.2 When is Army 83RRI Recruitment Form Coming Out?
- 0.3 Who is Eligible to Apply for Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment?
- 1 How to Apply for Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment 2022
- 2 NA 83RRI Application Portal Procedures
What is the Meaning RRI?
The short form (RRI) means Regular Recruit Intake. I believe this will be helpful for those who doesn’t have an idea of what the abbreviation means, now you know.
When is Army 83RRI Recruitment Form Coming Out?
According to the information we have received, the Nigerian Army 83 Regular Recruit Intake Recruitment Application Portal will begin receiving applications from Monday, 7th March 2022 and closes Friday, 13th May 2022.
Who is Eligible to Apply for Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment?
Below are the requirements you must meet as a Nigerian in order to apply and work with the Nigerian Army in the 2022 recruitment exercise.
(1) Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
(2) Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army standards.
(3) Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) All applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
(5) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sitting in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
(6) An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years as at the commencement of training by 8 Aug 22.
(7) Applicant must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(8) Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(9) Knowledge of any additional skill would be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment 2022
If you are interested in applying for the Nigerian Army 83 Regular Recruit intake recruitment exercise, you must meet all the requirements mentioned above.
Visit: Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Form 2021/2022 | recruitment.army.mil.ng for full details.
NA 83RRI Application Portal Procedures
(1). Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2). Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
(3). Complete the application form, upload relevant documents, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4). Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
Army 83RRI Application Requirements 2022
|Minimum Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimum Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Trades)||27|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimum Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.|
|Application Period||Monday 7th March 2022 – Friday 13 May 2022|
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No special center for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
(8) Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12) Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 28 June – 11 July 2022.
Remember that this 83 RRI Recruitment of the Nigerian Army is only opened to Non-Trade Applicants.
Beware of Fraudsters, Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is Free of Charge.
If you find this helpful, kindly share. If you also need the latest news update on Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Exercise, Kindly leave a comment below, and you will always be informed on the date NA 83rri Form will be out online.