Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Exam Results & List of Successful Candidates for Screening and Interview 2022: The Nigerian Navy has published the full names of successful candidates shortlisted for the 2022 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 34 Interview on the Nigerian Navy portal.
Yes, the navy batch 34 exam results or list of successful candidates from the Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Examination is now out for interview.
If you participated in the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School, NNBTS Batch 34 Examination for 2022, and you are searching for the aptitude test or exam results, then check this page to know when the results will be released online.
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 34 Recruitment Examination held on 8 October 2022. Candidates are hereby invited to attend an interview at the following centers; Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo (Navy Town), Lagos, Nigerian Navy Secondary School Borokiri Port Harcourt, Rivers State and NDA Old Site, Kaduna as designated for their state of origin.
To check your navy exam results, follow the steps below and check.
- First start by visiting the recruitment portal https://joinnigeriannavy.com/
- Click on Batch 34 Interview Successful Candidates
- Proceed to check your name on the list.
Or check below attached document for the list of shortlisted candidates.
[wp-embedder-pack width=”100%” height=”400px” download=”all” download-text=”” attachment_id=”17277″ /]
Candidates are to attend the interview at the specified centres in accordance with the States of Origin/Batch as indicated below.
- NORTH EAST (NE): Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe. (Batch A: Saturday 17 – 27 December 2022. Venue: NDA Old Site, Kaduna)
- NORTH WEST (NW): Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara. (Batch B: Wednesday 28 December 2022 to 7 January 2023. Venue: NDA Old Site, Kaduna)
- NORTH CENTRAL (NC): Benue, FCT, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau. ( Batch A: Saturday 17 – 27 December 2022. Venue: NNSS Ojo, Lagos)
- SOUTH WEST (SW): Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo. Osun, Oyo. (Batch B: Wednesday 28 December 2022 to 7 January 2023. Venue: NNSS Ojo, Lagos)
- SOUTH EAST (SE): Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo. (Batch A: Saturday 17 – 27 December 2022. Venue: NNSS Borokiri, Port Harcourt)
- SOUTH SOUTH (SS): Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Rivers. (Batch B: Wednesday 28 December 2022 to 7 January 2023. Venue: NNSS Borokiri, Port Harcourt)
Candidates will also be required to present the original and 2 photocopies each of their documents used during the screening exercise, this includes:
- Originals and Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Original and Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from the candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centers.
- Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centers:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates, including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Applicants will be required to produce an original of all copies of credentials listed above before recruitment.
Shortlisted candidates will undergo a screening exercise involving certificate/credentials screening, medical screening and fitness test etc. Only candidates who pass the aptitude test or examination exercise will qualify to continue with the interview.
Therefore, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening mentioned above will be asked to leave the exercise premises; that is disqualified. Candidates are warned not to declare false educational/professional qualification as this will attract outright withdrawal or dismissal, and you will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
NOTE: The Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Examination or Aptitude Test Results are now uploaded online.