Nigerian Navy Batch 33 Exam Results & Interview List of Candidates 2022
Navy Batch 33 NNBTS Exam Result & Interview List is Out
Nigerian Navy Batch 33 Exam Results & List of Successful Candidates for Screening and Interview 2022: The Nigerian Navy has published the full names of successful candidates shortlisted for the 2022 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 33 Interview on the Nigerian Navy portal.
Yes, the names or list of successful candidates from the Nigerian Navy Batch 33 Examination is out for interview.
If you participated in the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School, NNBTS Batch 33 Examination for 2022 and you are searching for the aptitude test or exam results, then check this page to know when the results will be released online.
Jump to Topic
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 33 Recruitment Examination held on 12 March 2022. Candidates are hereby invited to attend an interview at the following centres Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo (Navy Town), Lagos, Nigerian Navy Secondary School Borokiri Port Harcourt, Rivers State or NDA Old Site, Kaduna as designated for their state of origin.
Candidates are to attend the interview at the specified centres in accordance with the States of Origin/Batch as indicated below.
To check your navy exam results, follow the steps below and check.
- First start by visiting the recruitment portal https://joinnigeriannavy.com/
- Click on Batch 33 Interview Successful Candidates
- Proceed to check your name on the list.
Or check below attached document for the list of shortlisted candidates.
Candidates will also be required to present the original and 2 photocopies each of their documents used during the screening exercise, this include:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from the candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centers.
- Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centers:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates, including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Applicants will be required to produce an original of all copies of credentials listed above before recruitment.
Shortlisted candidates will undergo a screening exercise involving certificate/credentials screening, medical screening and fitness test etc. Only candidates who pass the aptitude test or examination exercise will qualify to continue with the interview.
Therefore, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening mentioned above will be asked to leave the exercise premises; that is disqualified. Candidates are warned not to declare false educational/professional qualification as this will attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal, and you will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
NOTE: The Nigerian Navy Batch 33 Examination or Aptitude Test Results are now published online.