Nigerian Navy Batch 33 Interview PDF List and Date April 2022
Navy Shortlisted Candidates for Interview Batch 33 NNBTS 2022
Nigerian Navy Batch 33 Interview PDF List of Shortisted Candidates and Date April 2022: Successful Candidates For Batch 33 NNR Interview is holding from Sunday, 9th April to Friday, 29th April 2022.
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 33 Recruitment Examination held on 12 March 2022.
All candidates are hereby invited to attend an interview at the following centres Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo (Navy Town), Lagos, Nigerian Navy Secondary School Borokiri Port Harcourt, Rivers State or NDA Old Site, Kaduna as designated for their state of origin.
Candidates are to attend the interview at the specified centres in accordance with the States of Origin/Batch as indicated below.
CENTRES OF CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR INTERVIEW
The interview would be conducted concurrently at the centres from Sunday 9 – Friday 29 April 2022.
The interview will include screening/verification of credentials/certificates, medical/physical and written tests. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
b. Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ Licence (Category H only).
c. Original and photocopy of State of Origin/LGA certificate.
d. National Identity Card/Acknowledgment Slip.
e. Writing materials.
f. Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T Shirts.
g. A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings.
h. Bed sheets and pillow cases.
i. Set of cutlery.
j. Four (4) recent 30X30mm passport sized photographs on white background.
k. Face masks and hand sanitizers.
l. Personal Toiletries (Bathing and washing soaps, Tooth Paste and brush e.t.c).
3. Candidates will be interviewed individually and if found deficient of any required criteria, his/her candidature shall be terminated at any stage of the interview.
4. If any information/declaration given by the candidates at any time during the entire selection process is found to be fake/false/wrong, his/her candidature shall be canceled and he/she may be handed over to the Nigeria Police Force for possible prosecution.
5. Failure by any applicant to provide accurate information concerning his/her medical history during the entire selection process as stated on the Medical Examination Pro forma will result in automatic withdrawal from training and dismissal even when already in the Service.
6. Any candidate who fails to report for screening at specified Centre for their State of Origin on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will forfeit his/her candidature.
7. All concerned are to note and comply accordingly.