Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 34 Form Portal 2022/2023 | Joinnigeriannavy.com
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form 2022 | Apply now
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 34 Form Portal 2022/2023 | Joinnigeriannavy.com: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Process commences with advertisements in the print and electronic media for awareness of the public.
Interested candidates would then begin their application process by filling online application forms. On completion of online registration by interested candidates, successful applicants are invited for an Aptitude Test.
Thereafter, those who emerge successful at the Aptitude Test are invited for interview before final shortlisting of qualified candidates for training.
NOTE! Application for the NNBTS Batch 34 Recruitment of the Nigerian Navy commenced from Sunday 7th August and will close on Saturday 17th September 2022.
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the online registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise will commence on Sunday 07 August 2022 and close on Saturday 17 September 2022.
Jump to Topic
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on the method of application.
- a. Applicants are to apply online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- b. Application is free of charge. Applicants are advised to apply once, as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
- c. On submission, Applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- i. Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian Form.
- ii. Local Government Area Certification Form.
- iii. Police Certification Form.
- iv. Guarantor Form.
- v. ‘For Official Use Only’ Form.
- d. Applicants are to come to the designated recruitment examinations centres with the endorsed printed-out copies of their online completed forms.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- a. Must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive), except sportsmen/sportswomen category that require 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive). School Cert must not be older than 6 years
from date of application.
- b. Must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by January 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- c. Must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by January 2023 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife as well as for Drivers/Mechanics and sportsmen/sportswomen categories. Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- d. Must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- e. Must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- f. Candidates must possess National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
1. The recruitment exercise will commence with online screening of applicants’ qualifications, follow by recruitment examinations at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
2. Applicants are advised to read the detailed instructions at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
3. Applicants are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any applicant with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
4. Applicants are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons for assistance at any stage of the recruitment exercise.
5. Any applicant who falsifies or forges his/her documents and is discovered at any time will be handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
The Nigerian Navy NNBTS Recruitment for Batch 34ak is not available for HND or Degree Holders, to read detailed application instructions and requirements, kindly click the link below.