Nigerian Navy Batch 33 Shortlisted Candidates 2022 PDF for Exam & Aptitude Test
NAVY Batch 33 List of Shortlisted Candidates is Now Out 2022
Nigerian Navy Batch 33 Shortlisted Candidates 2022 for Aptitude Test: The Nigerian Navy have released the list of candidates shortlisted for the batch 33 aptitude test for 2022 NNBTS NNR33 Recruitment Exercise.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Nigerian Navy 2022 recruitment exercise that they can now check if they have been shortlisted for the aptitude test or not, as the list of successful candidates is now out online.
NOTICE! The Nigeria Navy Batch 33 Interview list is out now and uploaded online.
The Nigerian Navy Batch 33 NNBTS Aptitude Test and Screening of candidates will hold from 7:00 am, 12th March 2022 nationwide at designated centers in various states.
The Nigerian Navy will release names of candidates from the online application portal whose applications were deemed successful and enlisted for the NNBTS NNR33 Screening and Aptitude Test/Exam 2022.
List of Candidates shortlisted for batch 33 Aptitude Test of the Nigerian Navy NNBTS is accessible on https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/successful-candidates/.
- Applicants shortlisted below are to report at their chosen examination centres indicated against their names for the Recruitment Examination, which is scheduled for 12 March 2022 at 7.00 AM.
- Applicants will not be allowed to write the Recruitment Examination in any centre other than their chosen centre. Applicants are to come along with the following:
- Print out of the Application Form showing particulars of candidate.
- One Colored Passport Photograph.
- Writing materials (2B Pencil and Eraser).
- Face Mask.
SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS FOR NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL BATCH 33 RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION
View and download the below attached document to see the names of shortlisted candidates for the Nigerian Navy Examination for AK33.
Successful candidates for the Nigerian Navy NNBTS batch 33 will also be contacted via SMS informing them of their shortlist for examination.
If you are shortlisted for the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 33 Recruitment Examinations, then that means you want to work with the Nigerian Navy.
To work or join the Nigerian Navy, you have to pass your exam by preparing very well ahead of others, as candidates who scores less in the examination won’t make it the next phase of the recruitment exercise, which is interview and screening.
So to prepare very well and pass the NNBTS exam 2022, all you need is access to Nigerian Navy Previously Conducted Exams Questions and Answers, which we are giving it out very cheap. Click here to Download Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers PDF from 2015 to 2021 Now
Applicants must come to the recruitment centers with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from the candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centers.
Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centers:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates, including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Applicants will be required to produce an original of all copies of credentials listed above before recruitment.
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, forged or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise. Such applicant shall also be handed over to the Civil Police for prosecution.
NOTE: Names of candidates shortlisted from the NNR33 (Nigerian Navy Batch 33) recruitment exercise have been released as of 1st March 2022 and now available online, all candidates can now check their names from the above PDF document.
Have issues with accessing the list or checking your name? Leave a comment below with your name or application number, so we can help confirm for you if your name is on the list of candidates shortlisted for NNBTS 33 Exam.