NIS Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates for Final Screening of Credentials and Physical Fitness 2020/2021 PDF: The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has released the names of successful candidates from the 2020 Recruitment Exercise which to place from March to April 2020.
If you applied for the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment exercise on https://immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/ and you are searching for the names of shortlisted candidates then kindly be informed that the names of shortlisted applicants for NIS Recruitment Physical Screening.
Check NIS Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2021.
The Board is informing applicants that sat for the Computer Based Test (CBT) that 6,105 candidates out of 45,323 have been shortlisted to attend the final screening of credentials and physical fitness and will be invited via their emails and SMS from Monday 10th May, 2021.
All applicants are to follow the steps below and access the names of candidates shortlisted to attend the NIS Computer Based Aptitude Test.
Accordingly, candidates who applied for NIS are to visit https://immigrationrecruitment.org.ng to print individual letters of invitation.
Steps to check your name on the NIS Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for screening from Monday 10th May, 2021. or
- Visit the NIS e-Recruitment portal via https://immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/shortlist/index.php
- Input with your application number (e.g NIS/ASI-04/613668) to Confirm Your Application Status
- Click on Submit button. Once successful, Proceed and Print your Letter of Invitation if Shortlisted for Physical Screening Exercise
- All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned screening centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Test.
- Grab This NIS Past Questions with Answers 2019 PDF Download | Immigration Recruitment
NOTE: Firstly, you need to come with a valid ID card which will be your means of Identification. You also need to be present with your NIS recruitment slip/printout as it will checked before you are allowed into the screening exams premises.
Also come with your Birth Certificate and Educational Qualifications such as OND, BSC or any relevant tertiary certifications. Please take note that NIS may update these requirements once the shortlist is finally out but we will update you once we get the information. All candidates are to come alone and bring the following:
- Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form
- Any other bona fide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
- Face Mask (mandatory)
For complaints and Reports contact: [email protected] or any Inderpendent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offenses Commission (ICPC) and other Anti-Gradt Agencies in Nigeria closest to the applicant.
Applicants whose names did not appear on the website should not appear in any of the venues for the screening. On the day of the screening, you need to come with necessary document which will be checked.