NPF Medical Screening Results PDF for 2020 Recruitment Exercise is Out
Nigeria Police Force 2020 Recruitment Medicals Result is out 2022
NPF Medical Screening Results for 2020 Recruitment Exercise is Out: The Nigerian Police Force, NPF Medical Screening Exercise for the 2020 recruitment exercise has now been made available to all successful candidates.
The Nigeria Police Force, NPF Medical Screening Result and Training date for 2020 recruitment exercise is out. This publication covers the full information regarding the Nigeria Police Force training date, venue and time for all successful candidates from the medical screening exercise.
See NPF 2020 Training Shortlisted Candidates
A lot of candidates have been searching the internet to know when the NPF will commence training exercise for the just shortlisted candidates for medical screening, glad to inform you that NPF Training list is now out online in PDF.
See the attached PDF list below for the list of candidates shortlisted for the training exercise of the Nigerian Police Force for 2020 recruits.
NPF Medical Screening Results PDF 2020 Recruits.
All the successful applicants for the 2020 Recruitment Exercise into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) are directed to report at their designated Colleges/Training Schools with the following items for commencement of their recruit training: On 10th January 2022 to 15th January 2022. Late Comers will not be admitted for training
NPF Training Requirements 2022
- Two (2) pairs of White Round-Neck T-Shirt and Short Nicker
- Two (2) Pairs of White Trainer Shoes and White Socks
- Two (2) Pairs of White Sports Wear
- Two (2) Pairs of White Bed Sheets
- Two (2) White Pillow Case
- Face Mask and Hand Sanitizer
- Small Food Flask with Two Flat Plates and set of cutlery
- One (1) How and One (1) Cutlass One (1) Broom
- Bucket and toiletries
- Hard Cover Note Book
- Original Copy of National Identity Card/Slip
- Original Copies of Credentials
- Four (4) Copies of Passport Photograph with White Background
NOTE: Dear applicants’, kindly note that the recruitment exercise is absolutely free; therefore you are advised not to get involved in any form of corruption. For any complaint or observation, you are to report to this official number – 08100004507