NPower Health Registration Form Portal 2020 | apply.npower.gov.ng
NPower Health Registration Form Portal 2020 | apply.npower.gov.ng – The N-Power Health Application Portal has been opened to new registration for 2020/2021 beneficiaries.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the NPower Health Programme are to read the below instructions, procedures and guidelines to know more about the programme and how they can submit their applications online.
About NPower Health Programme.
Through the N-Power Health programme, young graduates will form part of the 500,000 N-Power Volunteer Corps.
N-Power Health Volunteers will help improve and promote preventive healthcare in their communities to vulnerable members of the society including pregnant women and children and to families and individuals.
NPower Health Selection Requirements.
Preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplines in the sciences.
A. DISCIPLINE REQUIREMENTS
1. Community Health Extension (JCHEW & SCHEW)
4. Medical Laboratory Technology
5. Pharmacy Technology
6. Medical Records
7. Health Education
8. Environmental Health Technology
12. Agricultural Science and other allied disciplines.
8. B. Tech
9. B. Sc
C. QUALIFYING INSTITUTIONS
1. Schools of Health Technology
2. Nursing Schools
3. Midwifery Schools
NPower Health Programme Duration.
Participants will undergo an initial induction training prior to deployment.
NPower Health Job.
Ultimately, N-Power Health volunteers can aspire to a life-long career in public health and other allied fields. Possible destinations include:
- Health Education Specialist
- Health Promotion Coordinator
- Public Relations Manager
- Breastfeeding Support Coordinator
- Health Office Administrator
- Health Research Analyst
- Social Worker & Counselor
- Health Services Manager
- Health Department Administrator
- Government Policy Analyst
- Displaced Persons Coordinator
- HIV/AIDS Educator
- Project Manager in Public Health
- Field Investigator
- Research Analyst
- Community Health Worker.
How to Apply for NPower Health Programme.
Candidates willing to apply for these programme are to follow below procedures and submit their applications online.
Notice: The online portal would be open to receive applications from June 26, 2020.
- To begin your application, kindly visit https://apply.npower.gov.ng or https://www.npower.gov.ng
- Read the instructions carefully
- Make sure you have or meet all the requirements for this programme
- Proceed and submit your information, including your credentials and clear passport photograph.
List of all N-Power Health Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after.
If you want to get all NPower Health latest news on Application Portal Opening Date, kindly leave a comment below and we will notify you immediately N-Power begins registrations.
How do I know if my name is short listed
Check your dashboard
Alright.. thank you sir
Good evening sir …. please sir have not heard anything concerning NDLEA please what is the issues after writing the Exam no further information again about NDLEA… please keep me posted please…. thank you
No update on NDLEA recruitment for now
Alright.. thank you sir am grateful
Good morning sir please get me notify for the new opening of N-power please am interested
Alright, you will be notified