NPower NASIMS Biometric and Fingerprint Capture Portal 2021/2022 | Nasims gov ng login: The NPower Recruitment for Batch C Beneficiaries has commenced the capturing of all 2022 Batch C Stream 2 applicants biometrics and all candidates are advised to follow the below procedures in order to capture and enroll their biometrics at home or computer centers (Cybercafes)
If you are searching for the right way to capture your Bio-Metrics for the ongoing NPower Nasims Biometric Capture, you are on the right page to get the right information and have all your biometrics captured on the NASIMS Portal without issues.
How to Setup NPower NASIMS Biometric Fingerprint Capture Software 2022.
Before you proceed with the NPower NASIMS Portal Biometric Fingerprint Capture, you need to install the software made available on the NASIMS Portal, to get the NASIMS Biometric Capture Client
Software, kindly follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the software website via https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm
- Download and install the required Biometrics Prerequisite as per your system requirements
- Now you should Click on “Install” to install the NASIMS NPower Biometrics, this should be installed and its a must on your system
- After a successful installation, click on “Launch” to start the application. Then you should follow the next steps as outlined on your screen.
NOTE: For those asking if this will work on android or iPhone should note that This application works only on computers, not on mobile phone.
How to Capture Your NPower NASIMS Biometric Fingerprints
After the software installation, the application will open, kindly follow below procedures to login and capture your biometrics successfully.
For biometrics enrollment, kindly follow the instructions below;
- Open the N-Power NASIMS Fingerprint Biometrics App on your Computer
- Enter your NASIMS ID and Password in the provided spaces (Make sure you are shortlisted to do your biometrics first)
- Click on “Proceed” to Login
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrollment” to launch the enrollment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrollment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrollment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
How to Capture NPower Biometrics with Phone
As of now, the only way to get your N-Power Fingerprint Bio-Metrics Captured is with a computer and not possible on your smartphone yet.
If we discover or a way is made available for that to be done on the phone, we will still update this article with the procedures involved.
If you are having issue checking the to see if you are selected for biometric capture, kindly leave a comment below with the challenges you are facing, and we will address them immediately with possible solutions.
Most common challenges on the NASIMS Portal/Fingerprint Software:
1. Transaction Failed, Try Again Later: If you are getting this message saying “Transaction Failed” while trying to login to the NASIMS Portal via https://nasims.gov.ng/login, Don’t worry, just wait a little time or keep clicking the “Proceed” button to login successful.
2. You have not yet been shortlisted for the verification stage, please check back later: This means you have not been shortlisted just yet, this does not mean you are disqualified, or you are not going to shortlist later, so exercise patience and check back after some time or days. Be informed that the shortlisting of candidates for the N-Power Batch C Program is still ongoing.