NPower Physical Verification Date 2022 | Check Requirements – nasims gov ng

NPower NASIMS Stream 2 Physical Verification Date 2022

NPower Physical Verification Date 2022 for Batch C2 | Requirements – nasims gov ng: The NPower Verification for all shortlisted candidates on the Batch C Stream 2 has now begun for all shortlisted applicants who have successfully printed their PPA and Deployment Letters.

SEE HERE: NPower Deployment Status Checker 2022 for Batch C Stream 1 and 2

If you have been shortlisted on the NPower Batch C, Stream 2 for deployment, kindly ensure you have your PPA Letter Printed and ensure is duly signed by your supervisor, then proceed to upload it back on the NPower NASIMS Deployment Portal within three days of the letter been signed.

NOTIFICATION! The NPower physical verification for batch c stream II will commence from 14th to 29th June 2022.

NPower Physical Verification Date 2022

This is to inform all pre-selected applicants that we have extended Physical Verification exercise.

Additonal 3 days is approved to commence from Monday 27th June – Wednesday, 29th June, 2022.

All pre-selected applicants should utilise this window and carry out the physical verification exercise as there will be no further extension.

Kindly log into your self-service portal on www.nasims.gov.ng to check if you have been selected, also to confirm the venue for your physical verification which is stipulated to commence from Tuesday 14th to Wednesday 29th of June 2022.

Only Candidates who see “Pre-selected” or “Beneficiary” on their dashboard will be allowed at physical verification venues.

You can use the USSD code *45665# to confirm the venue for your physical verification.

You are expected to come with the following requirements:

1. Your N-Power identification number

2. Valid means of identification

3. Academic credentials.

The NPower Batch C, Stream 1 beneficiaries that were unable to do their physical verification last year due to some challenges are to join the batch c2 for their physical verification slated to commence from 14th to 29th June 2022.

SUGGESTED:  NPower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Candidates 2022 for Physical Verification

Check this out: NPower Deployment Status Checker 2022 for Batch C Stream 1 and 2

Other Opportunities

Take Note: The ongoing physical verification is for graduate volunteers only, as the non-graduate trainees will be verified at their respective training venues and camps.

NPower Screening Requirements

All applicants who are shortlisted and assigned place of primary assignments will undergo NPower physical verification of the data and credentials uploaded on their NASIMS Dashboard.

Below are some documents required for the physical screening of deployed applicants, make sure you get them ready before resuming work at your place of primary assignment.

1. Bank Verification Number (BVN) Printout (If available)
  2. Copy of Deployment Letter (Not Necessary)
  3. Valid Identification Card (National ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, International Passport)
  4. NYSC Discharge Certificate (If Applicable)
  5. SSCE Certificate (If Applicable)
  6. Other Educational Credentials
  7. Passport photograph
  8. State Origin Certificate

Make sure you have all the above documents for a successful screening, kindly note that the Bank Verification Number Printout above is optional but recommended if you already have.

NPower NASIMS Screening Information

1. Candidates will be verified by Local Government Inspectors of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) through an automated system by which they will be identified by their fingerprints and then be required to present original copies of their Letters of Engagement; Academic Credentials; and Valid means of Identification for sighting for the NPower Physical Verification.
  2. Many candidates have been unable to download their Engagement Letters from the N-Power portal. The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs has advised that this is a deliberate strategy to reduce congestion at the Verification Centers. The portal will be activated at intervals within the Two (2) Weeks of Verification to allow more persons to download their letters and undergo verification. In a nutshell, the Physical Verification will be done in batches.
  3. Candidates who are successfully verified are to report at their Places of Primary Assignment immediately, while those rejected by their PPAs or who have associated issues can approach their State NSIP Office
SUGGESTED:  NPower Screening & Deployment Letter for Batch C 2021| nasims.gov.ng

Can I Attend NPower Physical Verification Without Deployment?

The many questions asked by applicants shortlisted on the NPower Batch C, Stream 2 is whether they can participate in the physical verification exercise slated for 14 to 25 June without their deployment letter.

Below is the answer you need to know concerning this question that is on many applicants mind.

The NPower Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification Exercise is for all applicants who have done their biometrics capturing successfully.

On the last Stream 1, it was deployment and posting before physical verification, but on the current Stream 2, it is physical verification before deployment and posting. Hope this clarifies your confusion.

NOTE: Beneficiaries who have done their biometrics capturing and are not yet deployed, they are also advised to participate in the physical verification as deployment is still ongoing and some of such applicants have received emails regarding physical verification even though they are yet to be deployed.

Call NPower or NASIMS

FOR COMPLAINTS AND ENQURIES ON NASIMS/N-POWER/NEXIT, CALL THE SUPPORT CENTER:

092203102, 018888148, 018888340, 018888189.

If you want to be notified of the NPower physical verification activities, then leave a comment below. If you have further questions on the NPower Batch C Stream 2 Screening and Physical Verification that you might need answers to, kindly leave us a comment below, and we will attend to them immediately.

You might also like

Your email address will not be published.

597 Comments
  1. Avatar of Olaoye Taiwo Mary
    Olaoye Taiwo Mary says

Please have done my biometric successful but now I don’t see any change in my dashboard, no physical verification venue and my dashboard is still showing shortlisted… When I visit my LGA they say I can’t do physical verification until my dashboard change to benefiary…. Please help me what should I do

1. Naijarena.com.ng - Latest Nigerian Job Vacancies and Recruitment Portal
      Admin says

Yes, that’s right, your profile must change to beneficiary, and nothing you can actually do than to wait and hope it changes before deadline.

2. Avatar of Abdullahi
    Abdullahi says

Thanks for the information

3. Avatar of Edwin Iyk David
    Edwin Iyk David says

will the date for the verification be extended? because i have not seen my venue for verification dont even bother to ask if it is showing applicant or beneficiary because it is applicant that is showing

Samuel Maxwell says

It could be that you’re not selected for physical verification

4. Avatar of Obaje
    Obaje says

Good morning sir,
    Sir, those graduate that applied for N-tech, N-building and N-creative N-power program that are yet see any changes on their dashboard, like beneficiary and PVC, is it any hope for us again?
    Because the closing date of this verification is 25th and now we are already 20th and still not see any change.

After this week, what is going to happen to those graduate that yet see any improvement on their dashboard?

Samuel Maxwell says

Those under these programs will join the non-graduates in camp for their verification, that will be after 25th.

2. Avatar of Tijani Azeezat Olapeju
      Tijani Azeezat Olapeju says

Good afternoon sir, I have been shortlisted but not yet beneficiary can I go for physical verification please help.

1. Naijarena.com.ng - Latest Nigerian Job Vacancies and Recruitment Portal
        Admin says

5. Avatar of Yusif Kabir
    Yusif Kabir says

I do the finger print but not get my verification venue

Samuel Maxwell says

You have not been selected for physical verification

1. Avatar of Yusif Kabir
        Yusif Kabir says

When should I be selected?

6. Avatar of Zubair halimat
    Zubair halimat says

Dear sir/ma
    My name’s zubair halimat I have been shortlisted but not been deployed and beneficiary yet please I don’t know if I can go for the physical verification and where can I do it, Is it my LGA origin or my LGA residence

1. Naijarena.com.ng - Latest Nigerian Job Vacancies and Recruitment Portal
      Admin says

You can not go, you will not be allowed.

7. Avatar of Ibrahim Idris
    Ibrahim Idris says

Good day sir, I’m a graduate and I’m shortlisted but nothing like physical verification venue appear in my dashboard, that’s why I’m panicking, I don’t know when we are going to do our physical verification, because my dashboard still didn’t show physical verification venue. And they said that physical verification is graduate applicant.

8. Avatar of Charles
    Charles says

Good day,

Please my dashboard shows Beneficiary but the Physical verification venue is not showing anything, should I go for the physical verification? If yes, where do I go, is it the LGA of origin or LGA of residence?

Samuel Maxwell says

Yes you should, LGA of origin

1. Avatar of Charles
        Charles says

Thanks for responding to my previous question.

I have been to my LGA of origin which is Aniocha North Local Government Area, Issele Uku in Delta State for the physical verification but they told me they do not have any information about Npower verification there. I was also told other people have been there for same purpose but they don’t have any information pertaining to the exercise.

The physical verification venue on my dashboard is still not showing any location and the verification status is pending.

Please how and where can I do this verification, I heard the deadline is 25the of the month.

9. Avatar of Oseni
    Oseni says

Mine only shows applicants till date and I wasn’t verified at the verification center as well. Kindly help.

Samuel Maxwell says

Maybe you are not selected for the next phase, which is physical verification.

1. Avatar of Sam
        Sam says

So not everyone will be selected inspire being shortlisted?

Exactly

10. Avatar of Songo Sesugh
    Songo Sesugh says

Good morning boss,will every graduate applicant be verified within the stipulated time?

Samuel Maxwell says

Yes, those shortlisted for physical verification will all be verified.

11. Avatar of Hyelampa lema
    Hyelampa lema says

Can ssce holder proceed for the physical verification?,cos they send me my venue,

Samuel Maxwell says

Yes you can if you have seen your venue

12. Avatar of Charles
    Charles says

Good day,

My dashboard shows beneficiary but the physical verification venue is not showing anything, should I go for verification? If yes, is it at the local government of origin or at the local government of residence?

Samuel Maxwell says

Is at the local government of origin

13. Avatar of Mohammed Mahmud
    Mohammed Mahmud says

Mine is not showing beneficiary ,is showing shortlisted
    When it will change to beneficiary bcos the close day is approaching

Not sure when

14. Avatar of Mohammed
    Mohammed says

Ar never no my venue

15. Avatar of Mohammed
    Mohammed says

Ar never no my venue

Are you a beneficiary?

16. Avatar of Abdullahi kyari
    Abdullahi kyari says

Am a Beneficiariy and my question is, Where will I go for my physical verification? Local government of resident or Local government of origin?

Samuel Maxwell says

Origin, you can as well check the venue under the verification tab

2. Avatar of Yina Errand Delahan
      Yina Errand Delahan says

I am yet to assign for physical verification but I did my biometric sir

17. Avatar of Odunsope
    Odunsope says

Good day sir,can I proceed to my LGA for my physical verification I can see shortlist and applicant on my dashboard.

Samuel Maxwell says

Not yet, until it changes to beneficiary

2. Avatar of Theresa Uke Rikwu
      Theresa Uke Rikwu says

Hello sir
      Yes, beneficiary is showing on my dashboard but the name of verification venue or center is not showing and the two local government area I went to do my physical verification they said I do not belong to any of the local government

18. Avatar of Judith
    Judith says

Pls I got married and relocated to another state which is very far from my state of physical verification/ state of origin. I wont be able to travel that far for my physical verification due to one thing or the other. Can I apply for a change of deployment to my current state of residence? If yes, pls how do I go about it. Thanks

Samuel Maxwell says

You can’t change a physical verification venue

19. Avatar of JOHN IORGBAKAAN
    JOHN IORGBAKAAN says

I’m seeing shortlisted on my overview can I proceed to physical verification

20. Avatar of Simaro
    Simaro says

This is what Is showing below my verification tab, ” congratulation on progressing to the next stage of Npower batch c selection, click on the link below to enroll your finger print

“Note that Being shortlisted doesn’t guarantee you a place in the final stage”

Main while, I have done my biometric, and it’s showing fingerprint captured! What could be the issue?

Samuel Maxwell says

Just be patient, wait for it to change to beneficiary

1. Avatar of Simaro
        Simaro says

Ok. Thank you sir.

21. Avatar of Ayo
    Ayo says

Pls are they considering the state of Origin to be verified? I got 3 ple from Iwere-Ile & got there dashboard updated even on the 1st day & ple from Osun four of us still have ours stagnant till now. Pls does state of Origin matters?

Samuel Maxwell says

It doesn’t really matter, just be patient, it will be updated

22. Avatar of A tangs Grace Musa
    A tangs Grace Musa says

I’ll like to know those that applied for ntech can do the verification or not if being shortlisted.

Samuel Maxwell says

They can, at the training camps

2. Avatar of Obaje
      Obaje says

I also applied for N-tech, my biometric is successful but till now I haven’t see any change in my dashboard like beneficiary neither PVC and they said this ongoing screening is for graduate.

I don’t know if Admin will enlight us small, about those graduate that apply for N-tech and N-building, their dashboard will turn to beneficiary before we can able to qualify for the training.
      Second, when Is the commencement date for those of N-tech and N-building training

Samuel Maxwell says

No commencement date announced, but when the process for non-graduates begins, your dashboard will be updated accordingly

3. Avatar of Simaro
      Simaro says

“Note that Being shortlisted doesn’t guarantee you a place in the final stage”

23. Avatar of Egwasunday John
    Egwasunday John says

I have been shortlisted but the place of physical verification is not showing in my dashboard and I went for verification the man inchange said my own is not showing,what will I do sir

24. Avatar of Olatunjiaminat
    Olatunjiaminat says

please mine is stil showing applicant

Samuel Maxwell says

Then wait till change to beneficiary

2. Avatar of Egwasunday John
      Egwasunday John says

25. Avatar of Benedicta Adamgbe
    Benedicta Adamgbe says

Good afternoon, i have been shortlisted and have done my Biometrics but i can’t see the physical verification venue on my dashboard, what am i to do?
    kindly assist

Samuel Maxwell says

Kindly wait till your dashboard changes to beneficiary

2. Avatar of Egwasunday John
      Egwasunday John says

I have been shortlisted by the place of physical verification is not showing in my dashboard and I went for verification the man inchange said my own is not showing,what will I do sir

Samuel Maxwell says

Wait till your dashboard changes to beneficiary

3. Avatar of Yina Errand Delahan
      Yina Errand Delahan says

I am yet to assign for physical verification but I did my biometric sir

Samuel Maxwell says

Wait and see if your venue will be assigned

26. Avatar of Confidence Onuegbu
    Confidence Onuegbu says

Congratulations for progressing to another stage of Npower program. That’s what’s on my dashboard no verification venue. There is also shortlisted on my dashboard.
    What do I do?

Samuel Maxwell says

Be patient till it changes to beneficiary

1. Avatar of dammy
        dammy says

I don’t think this thing will change to BENEFICIARY because does it mean that the rest applicants will use just 7days for their physical verification and also will the verification date be extended.. because as you are telling people to be patient.. they are counting on your percification. Better let them know that it is over. So that they will get their mind of it

27. Avatar of OBAJEMU SAMUEL olamide
    OBAJEMU SAMUEL olamide says

There is nothing on my dashboard,for physical verification venue date

Samuel Maxwell says

Are you seeing beneficiary or applicant or shortlisted on your dashboard?

28. Avatar of Sarah olorode
    Sarah olorode says

Good morning, Im yet to get the local government im to do my physical verification

Samuel Maxwell says

Are you seeing beneficiary on your dashboard?

1. Avatar of Adima Joy
        Adima Joy says

Good morning sir ,under overview I’m seeing shortlisted, but applicant under verification, no venue yet, I applied for N- tech but it was changed to n- agro, am a graduate I applied with B.sc. I have done biometrics capturing successfully ….please what should I do? The close date for verification is closing up.

Samuel Maxwell says

Nothing to do than waiting to see if your venue get updated for your physical verification.

29. Avatar of Anyigo Nkechi
    Anyigo Nkechi says

Good Morning. Have been shortlisted, have done my Biometrics but didnt see the physical verification venue in my dashboard please what should I do

30. Avatar of OBAJEMU SAMUEL olamide
    OBAJEMU SAMUEL olamide says

Good morning,I have not been deployed and I have not been sent email or SMS for my physical verification,I applied Ngro

1. Naijarena.com.ng - Latest Nigerian Job Vacancies and Recruitment Portal
      Admin says

Don’t wait for email or SMS, check your NASIMS dashboard for the physical verification venue.

1. Avatar of Anyigo Nkechi
        Anyigo Nkechi says

Samuel Maxwell says

If you are not seen beneficiary on your dashboard, kindly exercise little more patient

2. Avatar of Uwaeze chukwudi
        Uwaeze chukwudi says

I checked mine and I didn’t see verification venue at all

Samuel Maxwell says

Is your dashboard displaying beneficiary or applicant?

1. Avatar of Theresa Uke Rikwu
            Theresa Uke Rikwu says

Please kindly help me, I have went to the two local government under cross River State calaber, which is on my dashboard but it showed that I’m not a beneficiary under the two local government, what should I do please help because verification venue or center is not showing on my dashboard.

2. Avatar of Samuel Maxwell
            Samuel Maxwell says

Are you seeing beneficiary or applicant on your dashboard?