NPower Redeployment, Too Many Requests Error 2021 | PPA Letter Printing Issues Resolved: In this post, you will read and learn about N-Power Redeployment Process and some errors such as “too many requests, try again later”, “Something went wrong, please refresh”, or “Date of birth did not correspond with the BVN”
If you are facing challenges printing your NPower Deployment Letter then kindly note that you are not the only one experiencing these errors, and sometimes it is not totally your fault as the NASIMS Portal might be the cause.
We will first of start with the issue of redeployment, for example you are deployed to a location or for a programme you don’t like, and you want to change it, we will be discussing how you can go about it.
How To Apply for NPower Redeployment | Select A New Programme
If you chose a particular NPower Programme during your application process and now that deployment has started, you checked your dashboard, but you are told the programme you selected is no longer available in your LGA, you will have no choice than to select a new one.
If you are one of those facing a similar problem from the above, here is a guide on how to apply for redeployment and select a new programme in your location or LGA.
If the option to print a deployment letter doesn’t appear on your dashboard, it means the programme you selected during registration isn’t available.
You will be direct to select a new programme, here is to solve this problem. It’s simple, click on the option to select a new programme and submit.
In a situation whereby the available options do not contain your preferred choice, don’t worry, select the available one and submit.
When you’re posted to the new PPA, you can then apply for redeployment. But before then, you need to find an FG-approved location.
NPower Redeployment Requirements
- Get a rejection letter from your current primary place of assignment.
- Obtain an acceptance letter from one of the PPA that you want to redeploy to
NPower Redeployment Procedure
- Login to your NASIMS dashboard via https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- From your dashboard menu: Overview, Screening, Verification, Deployment, select, “Deployment”
- Select “redeployment” (The button beside or after the “Download PPA Letter” button)
- Make sure you meet the above requirements
- Click “See available PPA for your LGA
- It displays the available Place of Primary Assignment and their specific location
- Click apply for redeployment
- Upload your deployment rejection letter and PPA acceptance letter
- Select place of primary assignment indicated on your acceptance letter
- Finally, click the “Submit” button, and you are done.
Error Downloading and Printing NPower Deployment Letter
As the deployment of thousands of NPower beneficiaries is ongoing, hundreds of the beneficiaries complained that they are unable to download or print their deployment letter due to some errors beyond their control.
Some of these challenges they encounter on the NASIMS Deployment Letter Printing portal includes:
- “Too many requests, try again later”
- “Something went wrong, please refresh”
- “Date of birth did not correspond with the BVN”
And so many others…
Below are some tips we want to recommend for you to try out when facing these challenges and errors on the NASIMS Portal.
Too many requests, try again later: This error message means there are too many requests to download your PPA or Deployment Letter at the moment, this happens due to firewall security on the NASIMS Portal and is not totally your fault.
We will recommend you to logout and login after sometime, possibly with another network or try connecting to a VPN and see if it works finally.
Something went wrong, please refresh: This is similar to the error above, is not your fault, the NASIMS server could not handle your request at the moment, so you have to refresh after sometime.
Date of birth did not correspond with the BVN: This particular error will occur when the date of birth on your Bank Verification Number, BVN does not correspond with the one you updated on the NASIMS Dashboard.
To resolve this issue, you have to edit your date of birth to correspond with your BVN, but you can not edit your details as no room is given for editing during deployment, so you will have to contact support for help on this issue.
Are you experiencing issues on the NPower Deployment and PPA Dashboard that are not listed above? Kindly leave a comment below, and we will address them and shade more light to help you resolve your issues immediately.