N-Power Registration Portal 2020/2021 | Apply on npower.fmhds.gov.ng
N-Power Registration Portal 2020/2021 | Apply on https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup – If you want to apply for the NPower Recruitment 2020, then you are in the right place, on this page we will be giving you information on how to fill the registration form.
On this page we will provide you with all the information you need to know on how to register for NPower 2020 recruitment.
As you all know, the previous Npower recruitment has been concluded for some time now and all the candidates who were successful has been deployed to their respective duty and are also receiving their monthly stipends.
So, if you miss the previous recruitment in to the NPower Program, it is time for you to register for in order to be shortlisted and start receiving the monthly stipends.
Jump to Topic
How to Apply for N-Power Recruitment 2020.
If you have been asking whether the NPower website has opened for registration and Recruitment 2019, then continue reading this post to find out.
The N-Power application portal will open at 11:45 pm on June 26, 2020, to all eligible Nigerians.
Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no
application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior
to applying, Applicants should note the following steps:
- This is open to only applicants aged 18 – 35. (This means you must have been born between 1985 and 2002)
- Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
- a. A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- b. A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- c. Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
- d. Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
- Once the portal re-opens for applications, Log on to https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- After providing your email address and password, you will receive further instructions in your email. Please ensure you have access to this email address.
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
- Input your valid contact information (Emial or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation.
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- Bio Data and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- e. Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all. This means even applicants with only SSCE can apply for some N-Power programmes they are eligible for.
- The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.
- (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
- f. Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card
- g. Review and Submit Page
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe.
Check Out: Trending N-Power Recruitments 2020.
- NPower Agro Application Form Portal 2020 | Register on portal.npower.gov.ng
- NPower Teach Application Portal 2020 | Register Here apply.npower.gov.ng
- NPower Health Registration Form Portal 2020 | apply.npower.gov.ng
- NPower Tax Application Portal 2020 | N-Power Recruitment apply.npower.gov.ng
- NPower Build Application Form Portal 2020 | npowerbuild.npvn.ng
- NPower Knowledge Application Form Portal 2020 | apply.npower.gov.ng
N-Power Registration Portal Requirement:
- Degree / SSCE certificate.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- Passport photographs.
- Active email address / Phone Number.
Check: N-Power Batch C Registration Portal, Guide & Requirements 2020 | npower.gov.ng for more updated requirements and other important information.
NPower Registration Date 2020.
If you are interested in getting NPower latest news on Application Portal Opening Date, kindly leave a comment below and we will notify you immediately N-Power begins registration.