NPower Screening & Physical Verification Date for Batch C2, 2022 | nasims.gov.ng: The NPower Physical Screening and Document Verification for all Shortlisted Batch C Stream B or Stream 2 has been announced.
All applicants of the N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Recruitment Exercise who have successfully printed their Primary Place of Assignment (PPA) Deployment Letters and have also uploaded their acceptance letters on the NPower NASIMS PPA Portal are advised to attend the Physical Verification Exercise.
NPower NASIMS Screening and Verification, 2022.
Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries will begin physical verification on the 14th of June and end on the 25th of the same month. Candidates who do not appear on time for the physical verification will be automatically disqualified.
Npower Physical Verification Requirements, 2022
To participate in the 2022 physical verification exercise, you need to go with the following to your center.
- Educational Credentials
- Birth Certificate
- Deployment Letter (Acceptance Letter)
- NYSC Certificate
- State Origin Certificate
- Passport photograph
- A valid identity card
After the NPower Registration and the test, the NPower management has set for another screening exercise known as physical Verification.
This is the process where all the documents uploaded during the registration process by applicants will be provided physically. In this case, all applicants who participated in the NPower Batch C registration are expected to provide all the vital documents they uploaded during the registration.
Therefore, they are categories of people that will be disqualified during the physical Verification exercise. Before an applicant must scale through the final stage which is the physical Verification exercise, He/ She must have the following requirements to avoid disqualification: just as we mentioned earlier.
1. All your document include Educational Qualifications, birth certificate, Local Government as Origin Certificate and your Identical Card must be presented.
2. You must be present in your State Of residence you select during the registration process.
3. If you were unable to write the test, you will not be selected for the physical Verification Exercise.
4. If there was a mistake in your Personal information during the registration process, please kindly sort it out before the commencement of the Physical Verification.
5. If you have double Registration automatically, you are disqualified. And for those of Batch A” or B” who also participate on this Exercise will surely be terminated from all the FG social intervention programs.
6. All Applicants must be present at the screening Venue.
In conclusion, all applicants are expected to visit the NASIMS official Portal to know their screening date, beginning from 18/05/2022.
How to Check NPower Screening Date and Deployment 2022
To check your NPower screening date and venue for the batch c recruitment exercise, you need to open and login to the NASIMS Portal with your register email and password by following the steps outlined below.
- Visit the NASIMS Login Portal via https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Login using your Email and Password
- After you have successfully login, your dashboard will now be accessible to you
- Proceed to check for your screening date, deployment status, Verification status, test score, etc
- To check for your NPower Screening Date, Click on the “Screening” Tab
- To view your NPower Deployment Status, Click on the “Deployment” Tab
Do the same as above for other actions you want to perform such as viewing your test score, Verification Status, etc.
NOTE: For now, many candidates may not be able to see their screening date or venue assign to them, but the verification and shortlisting of candidates for the screening phase is ongoing in batches, so you are advised to exercise patience and keep on checking on the website, so you don’t miss out when you are finally shortlisted and assign a screening day and venue.
Do not forget to leave a comment below if you want to be notified as soon as the NPower Screening Date for Batch C Stream 2 is finally out and ready to be printed. Make sure you turn on the post notification, so you don’t miss out. If you also have a question regarding your NPower NASIMS Portal, kindly drop a comment with your issues, so we can attend to them.