NSCDC Recruitment Training & Documentation Date 2022 | Civil Defence
Civil Defence Training Date and Documentation for 2022/2023 is Out | See Time and Venue
NSCDC Recruitment Training Date and Documentation 2022 | Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Training Date – Did you apply for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Nationwide Recruitment? If you are one of those many Nigerians that applied for the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Exercise, then this post is for you.
In this article, we will be discussing the NSCDC Recruitment Training of Applicants for the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 for all the candidates that applied successfully and scaled through the just concluded physical screening and verification.
If you have applied for the Civil Defence recruitment exercise in 2019 on the NSCDC official portal (www.cdfipb.careers), kindly be informed that the training exercise has been finally announced.
When is NSCDC Recruitment Training Date 2022
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) wishes to inform the public that the Training and Documentation Exercise for successful candidates will hold from Monday, 31st January 2022 in the 36 States of the federation and FCT.
- Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for their training from a date to be announced soon.
- All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned Invitation Letters and are to report to the centers at the times indicated against their names to sit for the training.
- Accordingly, candidates who applied for NSCDC and subsequently updated their educational records and participated in the CBT Exam are to visit https://cdfipb.careers to print individual letters of invitation.
- NSCDC Past Questions & Answers 2019/2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment Exam
- NSCDC Names of Successful Candidates for Documentation 2022 | Civil Defence Recruitment
Candidates Eligible for Civil Defence Training Exercise 2022.
Only Candidates that are successful will be allowed at the documentation and training ground. Therefore, candidates are to note the specific sessions and time for the training and documentation as stated in the notification message or letter for strict compliance. All candidates are to come alone and bring the following:
- Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form
- Any other bona fide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
- Face Mask (mandatory)
- All Academic Credentials
Note: All applicants are to print their Acknowledgement and Training Invitation Slips to enable them to qualify for the Documentation exercise, which will be conducted Nationwide.
If you want to be the first to be informed on other nscdc training updates, just leave a comment below, and we will notify you of the latest news from NSCDC Recruitment 2021/2022.