NSCDC Physical Screening Date 2021 | Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment – Did you apply for the ongoing Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Nationwide Recruitment? If you are one of those many Nigerians that applied for the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Exercise, then this post is for you.
In this article, we will be discussing the NSCDC Physical Screening of Applicants for the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 for all the candidates that applied successfully.
If you have applied for the Civil Defence recruitment exercise in 2019 on the NSCDC official portal ( www.cdfipb.careers), kindly be informed that the Computer Based Aptitude Test Date Has been finally announced. Get a copy of past questions here.
When is NSCDC Physical Screening Date 2021
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) wishes to inform the general public that the Physical Screening Exercise will hold from 2nd August – 25th August, 2021 in the 36 States of the federation and FCT.
- Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for CBAT from 20th July, 2021.
- All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned Invitation Letters and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the screening.
- Accordingly, candidates who applied for NSCDC and subsequently updated their educational records and participated in the CBT Exam are to visit https://cdfipb.careers to print individual letters of invitation.
NSCDC Recruitment Recommended Links:
- NSCDC Past Questions & Answers 2019/2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment Exam
- Download and Fill NSCDC Referee Form | NSCDC Recruitment 2020
- Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2020 | NSCDC Recruitment Portal
- NSCDC Names of Successful Candidates 2019/2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- Civil Defence Guarantor Form Pdf Download | NSCDC Recruitment 202
Candidates Eligible for NSCDC Screening Exercise.
Candidates will not have access to any centre or session other than that allotted via email addresses and phone numbers. Therefore, candidates are to note the specific sessions and time for the physical screening as stated in the notification message for strict compliance. All candidates are to come alone and bring the following:
- Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form
- Any other bona fide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
- Face Mask (mandatory)
- All Credentials
Note: All applicants are to Print their Acknowledgement Slips to enable them qualify for the screening exercise which will be conducted Nationwide.
If you want to be the first to be informed on other nscdc screening updates, just leave a comment below and we will notify you of latest news from nscdc recruitment.