NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Training 2022 PDF | Check Now cdfipb.careers
Civil Defence List of Candidates Shortlisted for Documentation 2022
NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Training and Documentation 2022- The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has announced the final stage of its 2019 recruitment exercise, shortlisting candidates for its documentation exercise.
Are you looking for the list of candidates for NSCDC or Civil Defence Corps 2019 Recruitment shortlisted for final training, documentation and medicals for 2022? If yes, then this is the right page to download the full names of successful candidates from the concluded physical screening exercise.
Jump to Topic
NSCDC Recruitment Recommended Link:
Check NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Training and Documentation 2022
All candidates participated in the physical screening of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps, (NSCDC) and are successful for the final stage have been invited for documentation and training. The NSCDC Training and physical fitness test will commence from Monday, 31st January 2022.
Applicants are invited to check the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) Recruitment portal from Monday 17th January 2022 for their names, documentation invitation letters, training location, guidelines and to print out their recruitment slip without which they won’t be allowed for the documentation or training.
NOTE: List of candidates shortlisted for 2019 NSCDC Recruitment Documentation and Training is not yet out online till 17th of January 2022.
See how to check NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Documentation Below.
Print NSCDC Documentation Invitation Letter – cdfipb.careers 2021.
To check if you are on the list NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for the NSCDC Recruitment documentation and training exercise for 2022 kindly follow the below steps carefully and confirm your name on the list as it has just been released.
Shortlisted Applicants are hereby requested to use the link below to check their application status and print the invitation letters for documentation and training.
- Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for Documentation notification from 17 January 2022.
- Accordingly, candidates who applied for NSCDC and subsequently updated their educational records, participated in the aptitude test exam and also attended the physical screening exercise are to
- Visit https://cdfipb.careers and print their NSCDC Documentation Invitation Letters
- Login with your correct Email Address or Application Code or Reference Number (e.g. NSCDC-2019-4180909) in the right columns.
- Click on Search Application to Check Your NSCDC Application Status for Training or Documentation Exercise, proceed to print your letters of invitation if successful.
- Check: NSCDC Recruitment Training Date 2022 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
NB: Make sure you insert the correct email used during the online registration in 2019, Combining wrong email and correct Application Number could give you such error in red above.
For those who are successfully shortlisted for the last phase of the Civil Defence Corps recruitment exercise are to note that there would be a documentation and training exercise.
Candidates who submitted false credentials will be disqualified and will not be shortlisted to participate in the screening exercise.
Also, applicants who are above 30 (Over age) and those with below required height will be automatically disqualified.
Download List of Shortlisted Candidates for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022.
Before the training exercise of the NSCDC takes place, the board will release names of qualified / shortlisted candidates on (> www.cdfipb.careers/shortlisted <) who will participate in the training exercise. Click your state above to also download the list.
The Documents required for the forthcoming training or documentation are:
- Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form
- Any other bona fide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
- Face Mask (mandatory)
- Valid ID Card
- Educational Credentials
- Other Relevant Documents
Stay connected to this page for further updates and news, drop a comment below if you want to be informed on time when Medicals and Training starts, so you don’t miss out on any latest update from NSCDC Recruitment.