Police Recruitment Application Form Portal Login | NPF Constable Form
Policerecruitment.gov.ng NPF Portal 2021/2022 | Police Recruitment Application Portal Login – The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) is recruiting for 2021/2022. The login portal for submission of application online is now open for all applicants, interested applicants can log on to https://policerecruitment.gov.ng to submit applications.
Are you planning to sit for the ongoing NPF recruitment exercise Computer Based Test (CBT) Aptitude Test? If yes then you are on the right page to submit your application smoothly without errors and mistakes.
The NPF Recruitment Exercise is open to all Nigerians, both graduates and non graduates, between the age of 17 to 25 years.
Requirement for Police Recruitment Application.
Before you start your application, it’s advisable to read the requirement for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment exercise for 2021/2022. Reading this guide and making sure you meet all the requirements for the NPF recruitment exercise is key to being successful and shortlisted.
Below are the requirement all applicants must have in order to qualify for the ongoing Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment exercise for 2021.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in
- WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credit passes in English and Mathematics, Applicants must be aged between 17 – 25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67 m tall for male and 1.64 m tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centers
Documents Required for NPF Recruitment Application, 2021.
These are the document you need in order to apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment on https://policerecruitment.gov.ng portal.
- You Need Your National Identity Card (NIN Number)
- You Need Your Secondary School Certificate (SSCE Result), ND, HND, OND, NCE and Degree Certificate.
- Your Passport Photograph
Those two documents above are necessary for applying for the Nigeria Police Recruitment Exercise 2021.
After a successful registration, you are required to download and print these documents;
- Completed online application forms containing your data
- A copy of your guarantor form, printed and filled.
See how to Print NPF 2020 Recruitment Guarantor Form online even on your mobile phone here.
How to Apply for NPF Recruitment 2021.
Below is the correct guide on how you can submit your online application free of charge on the NPF Recruitment Portal >> https://policerecruitment.gov.ng for the ongoing Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020.
First, make sure you meet the above requirements, after that, get the required documents ready, then follow the below steps to complete your online application for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment.
- Login to the official recruitment portal of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) >> https://policerecruitment.gov.ng.
- Follow the instruction carefully and begin your application.
- Upload the necessary required documents including your passport photograph and proceed to the next step.
- After complete all the forms and filling the required information, cross-check your submitted data/information carefully and make you didn’t make any mistake.
- After that, proceed to submit your application and print a copy of your application form and guarantor forms. Print NPF Guarantor Form Here.
You are advised to keep a copy of the online application form and your guarantor form safe, as it will be required in the examination/screening and recruitment centers.
What Next After Physical Screening for NPF Recruitment.
The second step after you successfully applied for the Nigeria Police Recruitment is to get prepared for the next phase of the recruitment exercise, which is physical screening. The third phase is Computer Based Test (CBT) Aptitude Test.
How to Prepare for NPF Recruitment CBT Exam 2021.
Getting prepared involve having all the relevant documents and also having the past question to read and pass the aptitude test examination in order to be shortlisted for the next phase.
Kindly Download the NPF Past Questions Document in PDF here and prepare yourself for the upcoming screening and examination. Click this WhatsApp icon to request for the Nigeria Police Recruitment Past Questions and Answers 2020.
If you need to stay updated on every news from the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment exercise, kindly leave a comment below saying “I Need Updates on NPF” and we will make sure you never miss out on any news update from the NPF 2021 Recruitment Exercise.