Print Nigerian Army 82RRI Guarantor Form 2021/2022 | ims.army.mil.ng
Nigeria Army 82 RRI Screening Guarantor Form PDF 2021 | Print Here
Print Nigerian Army 82RRI Guarantor Form and Application Forms 2021/2022 | naportal.com.ng – The Nigerian Army 82 Regular Recruits Intake printing of online application and guarantor forms for candidates who did not print during the online application has commenced.
Did you apply for for the Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Exercise? Be informed that the Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 is out.
Candidates who are shortlisted should note that they must present their printed and duly signed online application forms and guarantor forms before they will be successfully screened.
Jump to Topic
How to Print Nigerian Army 82RRI Guarantor and Application Forms.
Read below guidelines and procedures on how you can follow and have the required relevant documents printed if you didn’t do it earlier.
- Nigerian Army 82RRI Trades/Non Tradesmen Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 | Download PDF List
- Nigerian Army 82RRI Trades/Non Tradeswomen Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 – Download PDF List
- Nigerian Army 82RRI Screening Centres 2021/2022 | Check Screening Date Here
Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
- Candidates are to visit the Nigerian Army 82RRI Portal >> https://ims.army.mil.ng/login
- Login with your Registered Email and Password
- After Login in, Locate the “Printout” button
- Click on it and your Forms printing page will open, if you do it in a Cyber Cafe or have a printer you can print right away, otherwise save it in a PDF and have it printed later.
Remember without these two documents, there will be no screening for any candidate even when shortlisted.
Other Requirements for Screening.
Candidates are to come along with the following documents and items to their screening venue (Check Nigerian Army 82RRI Screening Centres 2021/2022 | Check Screening Date Here)
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
Candidates are to make sure they know their screening centres and also the date of their screening exercise and not fail to attend the screening exercise.
If you need any help or information, kindly leave a comment below and we will attend to it and try to solve your problems. Also let us know in the comment section if you will want to get latest news from the Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise so you don’t miss out on anything.