Recruitment at First Point Group for Data Analysts – Nokia Nigeria
Over the years, we’ve gained deep industry expertise and experience, and developed close relationships with a vast network of telecoms professionals around the world. As a result, we’re perfectly placed to help our clients and candidates deliver the next generation of technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Start Date: 1st October, 2017.
Duration: 6 Months Extendable
- Customer Experience business strategy and priority.
- Usage analysis and correlation to Network issues.
- Identify and assess the customer and business impact of CEM insights, network performance and service degradation including inputs from customer complaints, BSS systems and usage pattern changes.
- Interact with the customer or network operations team to acertain the customer and business impact
- Recommend and help in prioritization of resolution of the multiple customer facing issues and service issues.
- Proactively analyze the customer complaint trends (if available) to inform Ops manager
- Calculate and quantify the business impact for CEM insights and network performance degradation incidents.
- Monitors and records service usage trends per location, per device type and app type.
- Maintain a knowledge base of high usage and high value touch points and high impact geographies
- Deep understanding of CEM use cases, data model, traffic flow.
- Telecom trends,
- Device analysis, and operator business priorities
- Business expenses outside home based
- Flight from home country
- Visa and work permit costs
- Local tax
- Travel and medical insurance
- Food and laundry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
i need the job